A Glimpse Into The Farm

• Thread starter Bearfamfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Hey guys. I don't really like showing too many pics of the farm cause we are so private. But here is a small glimpse at the ongoing progress. Starting 3 tables all 3 weeks apart. And going to throw some testers in under where the inline fan is. Just waiting for my 630cmh. Veg 3 weeks. Chop every 3 weeks. The gasoline in plan Z. Burn that bitch down. Lol. Any questions feel free to ask.
BFF

A glimpse into the farm
A glimpse into the farm 2
A glimpse into the farm 3
A glimpse into the farm 4
A glimpse into the farm 5
A glimpse into the farm 6
A glimpse into the farm 7
A glimpse into the farm 8
A glimpse into the farm 9
A glimpse into the farm 10
Smerb

Smerb

That kool bloom takes care of a lot? The powder... A friend asked me if he could just buy that and go all the way with it using no other nutrients. What do you think?

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

I wouldn't advise growing just with the kool bloom powder, it's specifically only to be used in the last weeks of flowering because it throws the plant into overdrive and that's with a small amount. Basically tihnk of it as a shot of adrenaline for the dying plant to give it all it's last go hence why they recommend only a very small amount used.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Ya there's plenty of one part mixes if that's what he wants. Better than using powder koolbloom the whole way. Would it work probably. Would the yield be good. Probably not.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Nice setup, little perpetual. Kool Bloom liquid and powder are very efficent PK boosters for their cost and are actually what I am implementing into my schedule ;)

Smerb

Smerb

I wouldn't advise growing just with the kool bloom powder, it's specifically only to be used in the last weeks of flowering because it throws the plant into overdrive and that's with a small amount. Basically tihnk of it as a shot of adrenaline for the dying plant to give it all it's last go hence why they recommend only a very small amount used.
Your right now that I read that that's why he didn't grab that. It was odd going through every nutrient line with my buddy that day. He gets it now. That powder has no N? If I remember right.

Top Bottom