A Great little surprise from VIVOSUN | GIVEAWAY

M

mdterpz532

@2Water
@GNick55

@Eledin

so, I actually just purchased a two pack of the vivosun aerowave v6 fan. I'm excited to set them up.
Also I am happy to try out a different company. Marshydro looked pretty promising as a newcomer to the grow scene. which,I am not dogging thier equipment. Tho I have had minor problems with a driver and they basically seem to not care. I just expect a certain level of customer service especially when your spending thousands with a company.but all that also goes to speak when I do reviews on products. And I just bought new camera gear specifically for reviews in grow gear..
Good company's sell themselves thru thier good ethics and human relations.
I look forward to start using some more vivosun products.
Good luck to everyone
pics or it didn't happen they say.

20230711 163228
C

CannaOilGirl

💚Hey gromies, this is a greeting from VIVOSUN. 😎😜
We are holding an exciting GIVEAWAY now. Feel free to say hi and don't miss the opportunity! 🥳✨

View attachment 2005903

✨Prize✨: VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 Clip-on Fan
Rules to enter👇:
  1. Like this post
  2. Share your favorite VIVOSUN product in this thread
  3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing!
We’ll pick up 2 lucky friends on July 20th. Good luck & happy growing with VIVOSUN!🌱🌱🌹
Woo hoo! Vivosun has quickly become my favorite for outfitting my tents. Everything connects and integrates through my VS GrowHub E42 to make control a breeze. With this clip on fan, I hope to make that breeze even better.
@Backyard_Boogie @Trustfall @GNick55

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

We are holding an exciting GIVEAWAY now. Feel free to say hi and don't miss the opportunity! 🥳✨

View attachment 2005903

Rules to enter👇:
  1. Like this post
We’ll pick up 2 lucky friends on July 20th. Good luck & happy growing with VIVOSUN!🌱🌱🌹
With all the products how does one pic a singular item.

From the grand VSFD6500 to the Vivosun Aerolight this company keeps on .

Fans , Tents, grow bags, Vivosun is a one stop shop.

Favourite would have to be the bowl trimmer and trim tray, save me some time and collect crystals. Win win.

@Littleman @GNick55 @AlexGrowns check it out, Vivosun has a giveaway.

Good luck everyone.

P

PahPahCee

I also have a few fans and charcoal filters from you. Thanks for the chance

@AaronsTent @BB22 @ccchase420

VIVOSUN

Supporter

View attachment 2005903

Rules to enter👇:
  1. Like this post
We're pleased to announce our winners in this Giveaway: @dreamnfox @Captspaulding, congratulations!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Please DM us about your information, and we can coordinate getting your prize✨👇:
Name:
Address:
Zipcode:
City:
State:
Phone number:

Thanks to everyone who joined, we have tons of giveaways so keep an eye on our page for the next one and you might end up winning! 💚🌱👏

Latest posts

Top Bottom