A Growing Job

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Good choice PC.

I am kicking around an offer I got from a potshop.,,not sure I want it but if I did... it would be a flat wage paid to me weekly. I feel more comfortable doing a CO MMJ Caregiver role.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Turns out laziness and entitlement come in different forms! No more partnerships for me. Just hasn't worked out for me so far lots of people talk a good game but no action to back it up! I will not be degraded or devalued. Figured id update my progress or lack of lol!

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

"partners" rarely work out.
been doing this better then 30 years now, tried several partners.
I've had exactly ONE partnership work out over years me, myself and I ;)

FWIW, I must admit, I've been able to knock out a single grow with a partner before, but usually it ended with us not really being "friends" afterwards.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
"partners" rarely work out.
been doing this better then 30 years now, tried several partners.
I've had exactly ONE partnership work out over years me, myself and I ;)

FWIW, I must admit, I've been able to knock out a single grow with a partner before, but usually it ended with us not really being "friends" afterwards.

Yeah Im at that point now. Just me!

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

TAKE NO LESS THAN A STRONG 1/3 (Your time, knowledge ,and genetics)
Fuck hourly or weekly that's BS you know what you produce gram/watt? if you can't achieve those numbers on the NORM tread lightly. Bless

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
TAKE NO LESS THAN A STRONG 1/3 (Your time, knowledge ,and genetics)
Fuck hourly or weekly that's BS you know what you produce gram/watt? if you can't achieve those numbers on the NORM tread lightly. Bless

Shit we didnt even make through 1 round! My numbers are good thats why they wanted my help. Im fucking stupid! It wont happen again. I was trying to help,be a good friend and make some money in the process. Like I said Im fucking stupid! Hopefully I get back the money I spent.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I still like the dude too but his girl just ruined it. Fucking went off the deep end! Ever have some one just throw up all over you? Thats what its like. And in the process revealed some shady ass stuff. No respect at all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wish I had these kinda problems ..... I don't even know more than 1 grower in my area let alone a partnership.
Thou I don't think I could ever give up any responsibility to my own garden . I don't think I would have a issue helping in another but yeah they usually turn out bad anytime its a cash business.
Prime I'm gonna get at ya with that card stuff soon

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I still like the dude too but his girl just ruined it. Fucking went off the deep end! Ever have some one just throw up all over you? Thats what its like. And in the process revealed some shady ass stuff. No respect at all.

RUN
RUN FAST:eek:
I've learned to trust my 'gut instinct'
If you get any bad vibs from anybody involved in the grow just get out ASAP.
Nothing worse then working all summer/grow only to get screwed at the end.

F

FooDoo

I had a partner when I first started out. He was the money and I was the brains and labor. Wasn't worth it to do all the work while the other idiot just collected half my crop. Just like someone else said, we were best friends at first and now we don't even talk. And the 8 light 32 UC was left to him and he can only manage to get 10#s of mid out of the room where im getting 9#s topshelf on 4 lights.

Like you said, people talk a big game that they want to learn and want to be the best but rather go out and party everyday instead of put in the work . when i first built the room, by myself, his lazy ass went on vacation in Miami . how convenient for him.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@Prime C there's alot of michigan guys/gals who've teamed up with Non-farmers never works out, people who've never grown a plant from start to finish will never know what you've put in .

This guy is a farmer! On this site! He's in fucking India! Everything was cool till his ole lady had a meltdown on me. Or i should say it was manageable. I could have been a real dick too but I chose the higher road. Kept all my bad words to myself! Ive got enough text messages to get my investment back in court. Not worried about that its just the whole messed up situation the guy even asked me to be his best man! wtf! Im done with this freak show roller coaster ride. Fucking done!
It was my money and expertise that built the room. My grow style and genetics that I was freely sharing. And I was going to move it too! But im the greedy self centered mother fucker! lol

The biggest bummer is that Im gonna lose my weed buddy. Spent some time over there blazing and talking weed! I love that shit! We really got along good. bummer

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I ran a grow house and did time for it. My growing days are far from over. However, I wont do it in Alabama nor do it illegally again. They will break the law and violate your constitutional rights to bust you.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Damn @Prime C sorry to hear it went that way for sure. Usually it only cost a couple L's or something to weed out the bad ones. I'm sorry for your loss of the friend. Shit sux's when Money or women can come between you and MaryJane. This is the Year of reconstruction and reorganization for a lot of us, I know with the support i got from my local Mitten Misfits i was able land on my feet this spring. With your crew I'm sure your just going to make something great come out of all of it.

This guy is a farmer! On this site! He's in fucking India! Everything was cool till his ole lady had a meltdown on me. Or i should say it was manageable. I could have been a real dick too but I chose the higher road. Kept all my bad words to myself! Ive got enough text messages to get my investment back in court. Not worried about that its just the whole messed up situation the guy even asked me to be his best man! wtf! Im done with this freak show roller coaster ride. Fucking done!
It was my money and expertise that built the room. My grow style and genetics that I was freely sharing. And I was going to move it too! But im the greedy self centered mother fucker! lol

The biggest bummer is that Im gonna lose my weed buddy. Spent some time over there blazing and talking weed! I love that shit! We really got along good. bummer

Top Bottom