A growmie gets stoned

• Thread starter Toohighmyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

A growmie gets stoned
My dumb ass got the munchies. I started thinking about brownies, cookies, and salad sprinkles. Next thing, I'm cutting sugar leafs. Love all the possibilities of culinary dishes. Then I was remembering about an article I read. If you cause small amounts of leaf damage. It will cause a plant to increase THC. I'm at 9 weeks or day 63 of flower. Trics aren't quite milky all the way. So the hell with it. They have to get trimmed at some point, right. Plus it gives me a chance to make sure I don't have any bug or mold issues. I'm here for any questions or comments anyone has. First check out my special girl.
A growmie gets stoned 2
started out triple. Second node quadrupled.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Fuck got stoned again. My girls at 65 days. Has anyone pre trimmed? I wanna hear good/bad results. I'm at day 65 of flower. So I'm not worried about the negatives. They have a short life left. I love knowledge. Grow on growmies
IMG 20231010 162045

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Growmies I got stoned. And like always I be contemplating. So now I need to be educated. I have a question concerning a hermied plant and a plant that grows nanners. Trying to figure out if a nannered plant is considered a hermie. Or is a nanner a stressed girl that would put feminized seeds. I don't like to read when I'm stoned. So can a growmie enlighten me 🌱🌲🍃🪵🔥🏪🎄

Top Bottom