A Guide To Make Bho

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Is There A Proper Guide To Making BHO In This Section? I Dont See A Sticky On One..

Pimp T

Pimp T

@zeke Thanks @LittleDabbie Lol Go Outside And Do What? With What? At What Temp? Then What? All Of These Questions Would Be Answered With A Guide. Proper Guide Would Be What Tools I Need And How To Use Them Properly...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@zeke Thanks @LittleDabbie Lol Go Outside And Do What? With What? At What Temp? Then What? All Of These Questions Would Be Answered With A Guide. Proper Guide Would Be What Tools I Need And How To Use Them Properly...

And all of those questions are variables which change depending on what strain your running, what altitude your working at, what fuel your using, cloosed or open blast ect ect ect.

There is no such thing as a proper guide because its just not possible to write one that covers everything.. The basics of how to blast bho have been well defined and covered 100 times over.. Read the forum, Read skunkpharm, Read read read.. Stay away from youtube...

And whatever ya do.. make sure your doing it outside :D

Properly made bho is bho that you made and didn't blow your self up, or fail to properly purge your product past that everything else is a varible dependent on the user and the strain.

dirk d

dirk d

don't be lazy man. if you don't want to do any research then you sure as hell shouldn't be making bho. its serious stuff and if you're not up to par then you could cause an explosion or worse hurt others close to you. guide. pff. this isn't a drivers test man. go study. then make a guide for us :) lol

Pimp T

Pimp T

I Want To Research This Is The Whole Reason Of This Post To Look For Reliable Accurate Material Ive Made Bho Several Times I Got The Blasting Down Just Need Purge Info More Than Anything Thanks For The Inputs Guys

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I Want To Research This Is The Whole Reason Of This Post To Look For Reliable Accurate Material Ive Made Bho Several Times I Got The Blasting Down Just Need Purge Info More Than Anything Thanks For The Inputs Guys

No ones tech is a one size fits all,

Give us a run down on how YOU do your blasts, post pictures and ask questions, you'll get the answers your looking for..

Stalks

Stalks

Obviously only one answe here... Single wide in the woods close all windows and blast.

Okay maybe I've never done this before lol

bBgog13

bBgog13

Hello I don't use bho I'm using ethanol 190 it's alittle expensive and dry ice
They call this winterizing because it's polarized this allows the fats and waxes to be removed I'm at the point know where I need some info after distilling and while it's still remove able from the round bottom what's bestxat this point ??? To Finnish it off vaccum oven purge my friend has one but he only has experience with bho ?? Will this step get to the hardness I'm looking for cus the stuff is messy for sure .

bBgog13

bBgog13

Thanks that's what I wasn't sure of I will start from there I post back I have go get to it know thank wreywolf much appreciated and happy new year to you
Do you feel it would be safer in edibles then vaping and would I be able to get more use out of it winters are long up hear I noticed after my first couple small batches the stuff is great eaten or vapped on a nail and rig forgot all about my hash joints good friend of mine was worried he said it's just to strong for hot nails
How do you feel about it
Value your opinion and thanks again

Top Bottom