• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

beautifull green garden man looks like alot of love in there.:harvest:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey what's goin on eveyone, just wanted to share what's happenin in the Jungle these days. A whole new total make over in the tent from a/c to the hoods. I'm also testing out new nutes and strains as well, so well see how it goes...

Jg pics 001
Jg pics 003
Jg pics 006
Jg pics 007
Jg pics 008
Jg pics 019
Jg pics 012
Jg pics 016
true grit

true grit

Looking good bro! I scooped one of those tents after you said it was solid and am loving it. Only using it for veg but its perfect for it.

What all ya got running this round bro? Still rockin the giesel kush?

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Looking good bro! I scooped one of those tents after you said it was solid and am loving it. Only using it for veg but its perfect for it.

What all ya got running this round bro? Still rockin the giesel kush?

Yo what's goin on TG! Yeah I love the tent man it's perfect for my space. I just wish it was a little taller like the Hydro Hut 10x10.

Well this run is some Purp, Chemdog #4, Chemdog D, The White, Original Diesel, and some Giesel Kush.

Nutes I'm using are Roots Organic sample set vs Bio-Bizz sample set, so far the Roots Organic is kicking the shit out of the Bio-Bizz. If you compare the left side of the room (Roots) right side (Bio-Bizz) the left side is so much healthier.

Nutes 001
Nutes 002
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Looking good homie! I got the same sample pack of Roots, 1L bottles. Haven't run it yet, but I've heard good things! Best of luck!

K

koopa troopa

nice new setup mane. good luck with the new nutes... looking forward to seeing your white.

G

gooey

yo yo looking good man...let us know how that comparison turns out end product wise...happy harvest peace n puffs

true grit

true grit

Sounds like a dank run for sure bro, nice to see that Giesel kush hangin with the big girls. those pics still amaze me man.

Yeah I personally really like the Roots line up. I used it always got great results without having to feed to terribly much. And it always smoked great. I still use the HPK as a boost on my organics.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Looking good homie! I got the same sample pack of Roots, 1L bottles. Haven't run it yet, but I've heard good things! Best of luck!

Yeah it's working really well for me, mostly shit in a bottle literately. Can't say nothing bad about it just that it smells like shit, lol. I noticed the molasses cuts the smell down a bit.

nice new setup mane. good luck with the new nutes... looking forward to seeing your white.

Wuz up mane! I told you I gotta come harder every time... Just got some these new XXXL Ocho's and got a couple of hood covers for them. So while I was placing the covers on the hoods I noticed that they were made with the same insulation that I lined the ceiling with in the tent. You can see it in the top pic. Yeah I can't wait to see white too, I hope it turns out as fire as yours did.

yo yo looking good man...let us know how that comparison turns out end product wise...happy harvest peace n puffs

Thanks gooey, sure will do...

Sounds like a dank run for sure bro, nice to see that Giesel kush hangin with the big girls. those pics still amaze me man.

Yeah I personally really like the Roots line up. I used it always got great results without having to feed to terribly much. And it always smoked great. I still use the HPK as a boost on my organics.

Yeah the HPK is the shit, lol no pun intended. I've been following the direction on the nute chart but its a little hot. Now I see they came out with a 5ml per gal. program for everything. I guess they were putting to many ml of everything per gal making it too strong.

K

koopa troopa

i didn't know hoods came with covers now. what is this "purps" strain you are running?

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Yeah they are IR blocking covers that you can buy for almost any major name brand hood. The Purp is an unknow purp but it's fire... I will put some shots up when I get a chance.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
you aint f****n around are you

thats some funk their bro cant wait to get where you are
nice grow :envy

Top Bottom