A Knock on the door at Midnight

• Thread starter DeRail
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

What a surreal feeling, huh? Total mindfuck!

The cops that came here were also cool....once they SAW THE CARDS, that is. Before that, it was S.T.O.P. (dickheads).

The cops I encountered told me they hated weed/didn't agree with MMJ but that they were sworn to uphold the law. I've had a couple of the same officers show up here to check on the antics of my teenager since then and they certainly "know" what i do but if they have no reason to ask/be on yer prop for weed and know yer legal they have no authority to fuck with you and they KNOW it....so even though it prolly reeked on the front porch they didn't say a word about it.

we did clear some weight out afterwards...and tossed a few unwanted strains/thinned the herd...but overall we just kept truckin'. Like you, they only saw one of TWO gardens on the premises, the second being in the garage and quite a few plants over count on it's own and the first....4 plants over and not a word was said there either.

i think it depends how you act. I hear tough talk here all the time about not cooperating/etc. but I learned years ago in Jr high school that the asshole with the beer who won't drop it and show respect to the other side is the asshole who >always< goes to jail.

Glad it worked out for ya the same way, D!

good luck to all, however you play the game.

squarepusher

squarepusher

So I am sitting in the living room last night Trimming about 3 lb of wet product when the Dogs start going nuts I open the door to find 3 police officers standing there My future Ex-Wife Alcoholic called them earlier that day trying to claim some BS charges after i told her it was over and i wanted a Divorce. The officers asked if she was here i told them no she has been on a binge for 9 days . then the big question Can we take a look I stated right then that i was prop 215 medical they told me they didn't care and i realty didn't at the moment either lol . they came in to see the product and my spinpro Automatic sitting right there on the table they did a look around even went into my Room then came back out and we talked and i explained the situation then the one officer asked me if i could show the rookie my room i agreed and we all went in the room together i wish i had my phone and a recorder as the officer bent over to smell a small nurf football size bud they told me it was one of the nicest setup they have seen and asked if i did it myself lol. we sat in there and they asked some names of the different strains as he would smell them then the rookie breaks out his Cell phone and asked permission to take pics i agreed we sat there almost 15 minutes just talking they said it looked like i was very good at growing and complemented me on it then they left. one said on the way out "i think i have the munchies" I Just had to share this with you all .

fucking wow. Damn ex-wives and, if police keep doing this, they are going to earn a good names for themselves :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Last time I got a knock on the door it was thankfully the middle of the day. But the person (someone who has an extreme alcohol problem, it just so happens, but he's a he, not a she, and not an ex) I was expecting arrived hours after I was expecting him, so I'd finally broken out my tray and taken some good hits.

Deputy knocks on the door and my dog starts growing a very serious growl, she could hear his K9 barking its head off in his car. Anyway, the reason why he was here is a long story I won't get into, but having my dog in the house and pissed off made it very easy to go out onto the porch and shut the door behind me.

DeRail

DeRail

I was only running one light and had 5 topped bushes in there and 1 still fininshing at the time this run has been ending for 4 weeks already so the room was almost empty it is only 9x11

M

MIway

Maybe bcuz I'm a noid...

Your gal calls the cops for a ???... domestic dispute? And they wait all night to stop by at midnight? Why wait that long, or why not wait til the am?

They were really friendly, you gave them a tour, didn't actually show any paperwork, let them take some pics, had casual conversation with them, all over the top of several bows... and an apparent domestic dispute call.

I've met cool cops before (as individual people)... and even some okay ones on duty... but I wouldn't trust any of them.

I do hope that somehow this can be sop for them... that they are leaving you be. But wouldn't be surprised if another visit happens... with a warrant. Wouldn't hurt to make damn sure the overages & counts are in order, jic.

JH420

JH420

I dunno about lettin em takes pics...

Just make sure your numbers are in check...

DeRail

DeRail

yea it is some BS she is just reaching for anything she dosent want the divorce it has been over for me long ago

DeRail

DeRail

I have a 99 recommendation from my doctor but am still in 6/12 limits at the moment with the moms and 4 autos outside love that CC gear

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

There are some cool cops out there but I still don't like the pigs. lol..my brother is one.

Cops came knocking on our door because somebody smelled weed from our apartment. We both have our red cards and caregivers copies back then..the laws are different now.

The two cops were actually really cool and nice. I showed them our licenses plus our patients to cover 40 plants in our growroom and patio. One cop was really interested and was like "What strain is this one? I don't want to disturb the flowering cycle"..haha..he knew way too much and made me think that he is an advocate of weed. So they left and told the landlord we were legal growers. HE didn't do shit to us. Of course, we didn't renew our lease and moved to a much better place. We got very lucky!

Another time we got pulled over for rountine traffic stop with a pound in the back. The cop said he didn't care about weed, he was looking for drunk drivers. Awesome! He let us go and that was that. There are some good ones out there but very few.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

just a reminder... dont open the f'ing door!!!

according to the law, they were only there to look for your wife, so anything else they find would have to have a warrant obtained for them to be able to take it and still use it in court.

fyi... they cant bust open safes w/o it being mentioned specifially in the warrant

id relocate quick just to be safe, especially with them taking pics

round these parts cops and robbers are the same people

K

kolah

Cool story. But, since pigs are pigs, I really hope that's truly the end of the story for you. My paranoid ass would be hoping they didn't come back in a couple weeks with a warrant, or, ski masks on.

I agree.

Those "NICE" pigs sucked you right into it, man. IMO, they weren't being "cool" at all. They were being nosey, they got in with no warrant, got all the info on your ex and they got to fully inspect your house and grow set-up.

Like Bill says pigs are pig. ..ya can't trust the po po mofos. Not a single one.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Last time I got a knock on the door it was thankfully the middle of the day. But the person (someone who has an extreme alcohol problem, it just so happens, but he's a he, not a she, and not an ex) I was expecting arrived hours after I was expecting him, so I'd finally broken out my tray and taken some good hits.

Deputy knocks on the door and my dog starts growing a very serious growl, she could hear his K9 barking its head off in his car. Anyway, the reason why he was here is a long story I won't get into, but having my dog in the house and pissed off made it very easy to go out onto the porch and shut the door behind me.

My dogs loose it whenever we get a knock on the door. Gives me a nice reason to shut the door behind me even when the guys slangin' mags show up. I love it :character0029:

sky high

sky high

It's pretty easy to tell by reading the responses to this thread who has and who hasn't been visited or had a warrant served and who has/hasn't been through the system.

K

kolah

My thoughts exactly SH, as I see the nieve'-ness amongst the posts.

Get arrested once or twice, get your arm broke by these goons, get pepper sprayed a few times, get tased, sit in jail for a while, go through the fucking system and pay out the ass and then tell me how NICE those pigs are. There are no good pigs. They are all the same, nothing but dummbass evil pricks who were nobodys and losers, and now they are big and bad with their badges. I never talk to pigs, even if they pull me over. I've been arrested for it. Yeah for exercising my 5th amend right and God given right to remain silent. They are not welcome to come on my property without a warrant.

Watch the youtube video "Never Talk to a Cop" part 1 and 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE

a simple POLITE way to tell pigs to stay out of your house:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVnMDy_7nM&feature=related

KNow Your Rights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6jYhpB_BU&feature=related

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My dogs loose it whenever we get a knock on the door. Gives me a nice reason to shut the door behind me even when the guys slangin' mags show up. I love it :character0029:
That particular visit, I'd hurt my knee (that same dog ran into me the day before) and I was using my TENS unit on it. Cold weather, so I'm kind of bundled up and when I went out I had two wires hanging out of my pants. That deputy IMMEDIATELY asked me if I had a recording device on me. At first I was taken aback, it's MY fucking house and property, I will record any damn thing I like. But, it wasn't, it was just the TENS wires. After that, we decided that we're going to install surveillance cameras with sound.

Something isn't right when the popo can record YOU, but YOU can't record THEM.

K

kolah

I think cameras are our best weapon against the pigsters. Put them in your home and especially in your car where most pig encounters occur. They are very inexpensive nowadays.

Why do you think some states are passing laws where it is now illegal to audio or video record the pigs? Pigs do not like the truth to be seen and heard. We need to start policing the police. Your life depends on it.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I think cameras are our best weapon against the pigsters. Put them in your home and especially in your car where most pig encounters occur. They are very inexpensive nowadays.

Why do you think some states are passing laws where it is now illegal to audio or video record the pigs? Pigs do not like the truth to be seen and heard. We need to start policing the police. Your life depends on it.
Agreed! Even a sign saying, "smile you're on camera" hung outside the garden might make pigs think twice before going rogue.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
My thoughts exactly SH, as I see the nieve'-ness amongst the posts.

Get arrested once or twice, get your arm broke by these goons, get pepper sprayed a few times, get tased, sit in jail for a while, go through the fucking system and pay out the ass and then tell me how NICE those pigs are.

you forgot go to court where the cops lie out their ass to the judge

Top Bottom