a little advice please

• Thread starter ryderharder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryderharder

i have changed my game plan after reading a few threads here.i have acces to a good potting soil in bulk.i would add manure,alfalfa meal,and water crystals.it already has compost,lime.and urea in it.i wanted to put 15 gallons in a burlap bag.then bury the whole thing until may.the burlap will help hold moisture and is pouris enough that the roots can grow thru.the bags are 1 dollar each.the soil is 40 dollars a cubic yard.the alfalfa is 15 a bag.and my uncle has a horse farm so the composted manure is free.any advice or constructive critisism is welcome.also need suggestions on a early finisher say mid sept. that is also a good producer.thank you

reeldrag

reeldrag

lean towards a 100% indica for earlier finish cheack out any of aliens gear all top notch and indica based also mix up the soil a few months in advance and give it a chance to cool off a touch find a good spot that has good drainage and full sun and yet a place where NOONE!!!!!!!! but u will go. good luck

humbtrin

humbtrin

was your question ever answered? I would have suggested doing a "light dep" finishing in mid september is a tall order.and i would have told you to test your soil before planting your whole crop.

reeldrag

reeldrag

Yes his question was answered read his question how r u going to do light dep outside? he is gonna b doing a gorilla grow on the dl so cook your soil so u don't kill them 100% indica cuz they finish faster his question was pretty vague I could go on and on about how to make soil and give me where u r located so I know the growing season but I get where his question was going he was looking for a general idea by reading what he is putting in soil and how he is planning it he has a basic knowledge of what he is doing and of what is going on welcome to the farm bro glad to have u here

humbtrin

humbtrin

light dep outside is simple use a greenhouse and manipulate sun using 10 mil. plastic or something similar to cover greenhouse, trainwreck would have been a good strain to recommend. well anyway on to the present, glad to be here.

Top Bottom