A little boytritis here and there.

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Went down to check on the girls today. I found a few colas with some rot. It was only on a few plants and very isolated. I just cut the colas an inch or two below the rot. Lost probably a a few zips worth. Going to be taking a few down on Wednesday. Some have a week and some have two weeks or maybe a little longer. If I see rain coming all bets are off.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sorry about the bud rot :( Seems its going around lately..

ncga

ncga

Boytritus is ALWAYS around. The to having no problems is to use a good rotation of organic fungicides along with hort oil like stylet. We applied our first application the Beginning of September, with Cease then rotated to Regalia . For spot treatment 1 to 100 ( 1.28 oz per gallon) of Oxidate. It kills it but has no preventative effect.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't normally see botrytis, but I do see bud rot caused by caterpillars. Since I started using iso for dealing with spider mites, I figured why not for other things? Seems to kill the fungal fruiting bodies pretty well, preventing spread. Can't call it a cure, but it does help some and does not have a reaction that leaves us with more water, as peroxides may do. I generally mix 1:1 and spray affected areas. The nice thing is that I pop the sprayer onto a quart bottle and I can then squirt it right into the infected areas.

R

redlife215

Adding actinovate to my watering routing indoors in coco beds have totally stopped my powdery mildew, and I was getting it bad every round before I started using it. I don't get bud rot indoor but did get it outside this year and am probably gonna have more after this rain't week in shasta. But actinovate really worked for my pm indoor so much so that I believe it will prevent bud rot as well because that is also one of its effects. So next year's outdoors if I am blessed enough to have a next year o.d crop I am going to start using it and I am quite sure it will help prevent it. As in the present time I just cut the shit out and try to spot it early. My man in santa cruz has fucking monster 14ft plants so it was hard for him to spot the shit early and his mold ruined pounds of herb like 10 pounds lost due to that shit

below frigid

below frigid

I think it was 2011 maybe 2010 that we got the big fall rain in October. The most for that time of year since 1962 in our parts. 6 inches over 3 or 4 days. I knew it was coming and was going to be heavy. So we took the biggest cola's and sprayed the rest with actinovate prior to the rain. Seem to work. I got very little bud rot. Less then I got this year with no rain? May hit them once with it next season, just as a preventative measure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom