A Little Complicated Question

• Thread starter blanderjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blanderjack

My advice is let it dry out almost all the way.

Then water only if amended soil. Very light 15% to 25% nutes if no nutes in soil. Water to 20% runoff to help clean the rot out of the roots.

I suggest you read much about growing. These are very basic things.
@MIMedGrower
And do you have some good articles, tutorials, or learning websites? Can you recommend it to me?
Because I know too little information
Because my country has very few people who grow marijuana
So the relevant information is relatively small
I would be very grateful and happy :):):)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower
Thanks again for your reply
I have read some
I think the most important question is my soil
the soil PH at 6.8 -7 2
I took another soil to do an experiment
I added PH5.3 water into the runoff is 7
but the soil PH is 6.7-6.8
Just now

You don't need to worry about ph. The soil likely has lime in it which will adjust your water for you. Read about alkalinity to understand.

Read read read. I am not here to spoon feed you every step.

Best tip I can give. Mostly leave the plants alone. And read about gardening. Not only pot gardening.

You will figure it out. I had no experience gardening at all when I started 3 years ago. So I studied horticulture first. I read and studied 2 years before planting a seed.

My first Grow had some early problems. And caused much stress. But I had a great harvest and have ever since pretty much.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower
And do you have some good articles, tutorials, or learning websites? Can you recommend it to me?
Because I know too little information
Because my country has very few people who grow marijuana
So the relevant information is relatively small
I would be very grateful and happy :):):)

Look in the beginner section here of course.

Grow weed easy dot com has easy to follow tutorials.

And there is this book a fellow grower linked for me here.

http://catnews.org/FREE Pot Books/Growing Elite Marijuana.pdf

And no pics but here is the best pot growing book I have read.

I hope the language barrier is not too bad.

Good luck with your plants.

B

blanderjack

Look in the beginner section here of course.

Grow weed easy dot com has easy to follow tutorials.

And there is this book a fellow grower linked for me here.

http://catnews.org/FREE Pot Books/Growing Elite Marijuana.pdf

And no pics but here is the best pot growing book I have read.

I hope the language barrier is not too bad.

Good luck with your plants.
@MIMedGrower
It would be terrible if it could not be translated
But thank you very much for your reply

B

blanderjack

Copy? They are all internet links.
@MIMedGrower
Still thank you for your reply
It can not be copied
Because i need to translate
I do not know why I can not copy it
I need to convert PDF to Word to copy it。translation。
It is a bad thing to understand English

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Overwatering

Wait till the pot dries out. When you pick it up it should feel "alarmingly" light.

I will even go as far to say that when you think it's time wait one more day.

The tan perlite. Dark soil and curled down leaves were the first indication. I am sure the lower leaves yellowed after the next watering. And then again.....

It literally drowns the roots. They need oxygen. Air.
Simple the consistency of your soil does not have enough drainage. Transplant them up one pot size and fix the soil. Try using a high concentration of vermiculite and perlite. I don't know if you're using hydroponic solution to feed. But if you're not you will need to add some organic fertilizers. Just a heads up worm castings will make your drainage horrible so go very easy on
that.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Simple the consistency of your soil does not have enough drainage. Transplant them up one pot size and fix the soil. Try using a high concentration of vermiculite and perlite. I don't know if you're using hydroponic solution to feed. But if you're not you will need to add some organic fertilizers. Just a heads up worm castings will make your drainage horrible so go very easy on
that.
The best way to use worm castings AZ in a compost tea.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

that.

Are you telling me or the original poster?

And I feel it is bad advice. Always wait until the plant is fully recovered before transplanting.

I have made this exact mistake with overwatered plants. What do you think happens when you water the whole soggy root ball in? It can't dry out any better. That's for sure.

Unless it is suffering root bound which I can't seem to actually have happen even flowering bushes in 2.5 gallon (10l) pots.

If they were in too small pots they wouldn't stay wet for long.

Top Bottom