A Little Confused ‍♂️ Harvest When ?

• Thread starter Cheef Ghost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheef Ghost

alright I have 10 GSC plants that I started as clones from two mother plants and I vegged them about 4 weeks or so and then flipped my lights to 12/12 . They’re supposed to have a 63 day flowering period . I am currently on day 70 of flower now and have been flushing with plain water for close to two weeks now . I have inspected the trichomes as well with a 420 scope and most of which are milky white/clear ... I’ve been doing a lot of reading and getting mixed reviews on when to exactly harvest , my thinking is to wait until some of the trichimes turn an amber color for a more “sedative” effect from the buds ..? Also the plants are fully organic ,grown in Ocean Forest soil and using the “Nectar for the Gods” soil Nutrients . My plants look great and are just now starting to show a little purple ... any incite on this would greatly help . Preferably from a long time grower or very experienced . Thanks

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You’re on the right track. You can harvest anytime but if you want a more sedated effect then waiting will help. Of course there’s a limit of this effect based on genetics but you can push it as far as you can by doing just that.

Top Bottom