A Little Corner Outdoor

• Thread starter Boomer Sooner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Ahh ha, I have discovered the problem. Need to resize some photos, but I think I am back on track.

That is the GG#4 at the top of the screen and the big Bubba hanging out to the left.
Made small 1

Here is a shot of the Black Jack and the Allen Wrench
Made small 2

Next up a little GG #4 clone
Made small 3

The Bubba from underneath
Made small 4

Tahoe OG
Tahoe small

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

They all looked pretty good when I got home. The GG#4 had a little wilt on her though. She drinks more than the rest but I wanted the pot to dry just a bit to encourage the roots to stretch out. She stood up nicely after a good drink.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Getting ready for a feed I started a brew night before last with cup of castings, and the rest of my feed schedule. Had a nice foamy head on it. Last night i used the a sprayer with 50/50 tea and water and gave everything a nice spray. Then this morning I gave them a each a big drink.
20160625 151801

Here are the castings I have been using.
20160625 151852

And time for a few shots of the girls soaking up the sun.

Here is the Allen Wrench starting to stretch her legs a bit.
Allen Wrench 1

Another shot of the Allen Wrench

Allen Wrench 2

The big GG#4
Big GG4

Black Jack
Black Jack

Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush

Small GG#4
Small GG4

Tahoe OG
Tahoe OG

They seem to be coming along nicely. I see a little spider mite damage still. I thought I had it under control but I think I need to start spraying again.

Has anyone used Mighty Wash? I have tried all sorts of stuff and have had better luck with some then others. I have never used Mighty Wash though. I did a little searching and saw some great reviews but the product ingredients make me think it is snake oil.

H

Hanson724

What's up, bro? I finally had a chance to read your journal and I'm digging it. I'm like you. I've read a lot of grow journals just soaking up the info from some awesome people but haven't started one of my own yet so props to you for starting one!

Your girls look great. I'm also having a spider mite problem that thankfully you pointed out to me. I haven't had a chance to check out Mighty Wash yet but people seem to like it and say it's effective. After we trimmed them down I sprayed them with a mixture of water/rubbing alcohol 3:1 ratio and a drop of dish soap. I was a little worried about the rubbing alcohol but they still look great under the microscope and I'm not having a problem with spider mites . Once they finish flowering I'm going to clean the hell out of my room and do some preventative care I've been reading about cause I know they can come back easily if you haven't killed every one.
That's enough babbling for me . Great job and I'll definitely be checking out your journal. Btw, thanks for the clones!

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

What's up, bro? I finally had a chance to read your journal and I'm digging it. I'm like you. I've read a lot of grow journals just soaking up the info from some awesome people but haven't started one of my own yet so props to you for starting one

Your girls look great. I'm also having a spider mite problem that thankfully you pointed out to me. I haven't had a chance to check out Mighty Wash yet but people seem to like it and say it's effective. After we trimmed them down I sprayed them with a mixture of water/rubbing alcohol 3:1 ratio and a drop of dish soap. I was a little worried about the rubbing alcohol but they still look great under the microscope and I'm not having a problem with spider mites . Once they finish flowering I'm going to clean the hell out of my room and do some preventative care I've been reading about cause I know they can come back easily if you haven't killed every one.
That's enough babbling for me . Great job and I'll definitely be checking out your journal. Btw, thanks for the clones!

Hey Hanson thanks for checking out my grow.

Yeah spider mites are a pain in the ass. I know better and should have used more preventive measures. Live, learn, and remember I suppose.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Ok, so it has been a little while, but I have been taking pictures. All of the plants seem to be doing well and are really starting to fill out the space. Should be a little more interesting once they start to flower. Been feeding them once a week with Earth Juice Veg, Oily Can, Aquashield, and EJ Catalyst.

Allen Wrench
7 17 Allen Wrench

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

So all those shots were from about a week ago. I realized the stakes I was using to spread out the plants were going to constrict the growth of branches. Because of this I removed all of the stakes. Then I realized that if they keep growing at this rate they will be much taller than the fence. So I started spreading them out using bamboo.

Here are some shots from this week.

Allen Wrench
7 22 Allen Wrench

Black Jack
7 22 Black Jack

Bubba Kush
7 22 Bubba Kush

GG#4 5 gallon
7 22 GG4 5 gallon

GG#4
7 22 GG4

Tahoe OG
7 22 Tahoe OG

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

It has been a little while but I am happy to report that I think I have my mite problem under control. I will still need to add a couple of things to my routine but the green cure seems to have resolved my issue. I stripped down a bunch of my veg plants and have been spraying them once every 3-5 days with a mix of 30 ml to a gallon. I also killed off a bunch of clones. I just don't have the cash for soil and nutrients to care for them, besides the mites took down the weakest plants anyway.

It is hard to keep them anything close to healthy in a shed with no climate control with temps routinely around 100 degrees and the humidity running around 10%, but with my new nutrients I think I may be able to give them a boost.

A big shout out to the hard working people over at Oregon's Only. I received a nice package of goodies. Ok, enough of my rambling here are some pics of what I have been talking about.

Veg 1
Veg 2
Veg 3
Veg 4
Veg 5
Veg 6
Veg 7
Veg 8
Veg 9
Nutes 1

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Now the fun starts to begin. I smoked a lovely pork butt over the weekend that I had to throw in just because the photos came through on my upload. 12 hours of low and slow equals such porky deliciousness i just had to share. Not long after that I found that my lovely ladies have started to flower. I fed them a nice feeding of everything I got from my Nectar care package accept for the Bloom Khaos. It being a calcium facilitator I want to wait until I have fed some liquid bone meal a few times to ensure I have the proper calcium available.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I got some great blueberry from the shop the other day. I knew I was going to be rolling a few blunts so I broke down the first 1/8th to put in by small CV tin. I found 4 seeds so I bagged them tagged them and added them to the collection. Later I come back to open the tin and I find that it smell just like blueberry muffins. I mean my mouth starts to water. It was great smoke, nice thick heavy smoke that really put your lids down. Didn't last as long as I would like but then again not much seems to now a days. Anyways, I got excited about the seeds and broke down the other 1/8th to find 5 more seeds. All nice black and healthy. I planted four and they all popped after 3 to 5 days. Once I saw that my big girls went into flower I moved them into the shed so I don't end up with budsicles. I am hoping that I get a nice male to throw some pollen in time to hit a couple of buds on each plant to make my first seeds.

Here are some pics of my little corner.
Blueberry 1
Blueberry 2
Blueberry 3
Blueberry 4
Flower 1
Flower 2
Flower 3
Flower 4
Flower 5
Flower 6
Pork 1
Pork 2
Pork 3
Pork 4
Pork 5

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

So I took some day time shots today and the plants look great. They really love the NFTG. I have been spraying a foliar with 10 ml of Gaja Mania, Athena's Amina, and Zeus Juice. Other then that it has just been a little PH'd water for the last couple of days. They really seem greener. They started to flower on 8/1 so today would be 5 days into flower. I picked up a carton of ladybugs yesterday and put them in the garden so you may see one or two running around in the photos. I also picked up some BT spray, I have run in to problems with moths causing caterpillars before. If I understand correctly I need to spray it at night. I don't see any caterpillars yet or anything but I want to be prepared. Ok, enough with the my ramblings here are some photos.

Flower 1
Flower 2
Flower 3
Flower 4
Flower 5
Flower 6
Flower 7
Flower 8
Flower 9
Flower 10
Flower 11
Flower 12