A Little Corner Outdoor

• Thread starter Boomer Sooner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Okay ladies and gentleman the show has begun. Flower is in full effect and these plants will start stacking soon. I fed them an early flower feed of Medusas Magic 2tsp per gallon, Gaia mania 2 tsp, Zeus 2 tsp, Herculean Harvest 2 TBL, Athenas Aminas 1 TBL, Demeters Destingy 2 tsp, and Bloom Chaos 1 tsp. The love it. Even my Allen Wrench that I could never kept fed is throwing huge leaves and really greening up. The Black Jack has a super skunky funk to it when you brush against it and my 5 gallon GG#4 looks like a beautiful Christmas tree. I can't wait to get a full room of this GG#4, it is just begging me to run a full table or two.

If anyone has any questions let me know. The show is starting to get real exciting, so I will start trying to post a little more often.

Fingers crossed that I will get to harvest my entire outdoor crop this year. Rippers have had a feast off me over the years, but I am hoping that my corner is nice and safe this year.

Okay so here are the pics.

Flower 1
Flower 2
Flower 3
Flower 4
Flower 5
Flower 6
Flower 7
Flower 8
Flower 9
Flower 10
Flower 11
Flower 12

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Nothing big to tell. The plants are doing really well. I gave them a good dose of food on Sunday and they are happy as can be. I stepped up the Herculean Harvest to 2.5 TBS but I ran out. So I picked up some Triton's Trawl so and some more Herculean Harvest so I can really start feeding them. I need to pick up a quart of Bloom Khaos but that will have to wait till next pay day.

Here are a few picks from a couple of days ago.
Flower 01
Flower 02
Flower 03
Flower 04
Flower 05
Flower 06
Flower 07
Flower 08
Flower 09
Flower 10
Flower 11

BudBogart

BudBogart

Nothing big to tell. The plants are doing really well. I gave them a good dose of food on Sunday and they are happy as can be. I stepped up the Herculean Harvest to 2.5 TBS but I ran out. So I picked up some Triton's Trawl so and some more Herculean Harvest so I can really start feeding them. I need to pick up a quart of Bloom Khaos but that will have to wait till next pay day.

Here are a few picks from a couple of days ago. View attachment 625917 View attachment 625918 View attachment 625919 View attachment 625920 View attachment 625921 View attachment 625922 View attachment 625923 View attachment 625924 View attachment 625925 View attachment 625926 View attachment 625927
Looking great. Keep up the good work!

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

WOW!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone bye. I have been taking pictures to post but just haven't had time to resize them. Been following the NFTG feed chart. I give one good feed at the beginning of each week and then follow up with PH'd water afterwards. I would love to feed them more but just can't do it this time around.

These plants are on flower day 28.
Flower 01
Flower 02
Flower 03
Flower 04
Flower 05
Flower 06
Flower 07
Flower 08
Flower 09
Flower 10
Flower 11
Flower 12
Flower 13
Flower 14
Flower 15
Flower 16

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Flower set was amazing. I can't believe how fast they started to show crystals. I went out to check on the girls the other day and the Tahoe OG looked like a disco ball glimmering in the sun. This is of course a few weeks after these photos were taken but man. Nectar is an amazing line. I am really looking forward to doing a complete run from start to finish. I would like to see how much I can really push some of these strains.

These photos are from flower day 36.
Flower 01
Flower 02
Flower 03
Flower 04
Flower 05
Flower 06
Flower 07
Flower 08
Flower 09
Flower 10

Top Bottom