A little help here please??!!

• Thread starter LuckyDucky131
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LuckyDucky131

Got this Wedding Cake auto that just sprouted. Stem is redish brown and the pod is flakey. Any idea what the issue could be? The other pictures are green crack auto and purple lemonade auto all planted at the same time the exact same way

A little help here please
A little help here please 2
A little help here please 3
A little help here please 4
memnoch

memnoch

Thank you. First time I’ve grown. It’s normally warm through the middle of October where I live and it’s outside. Hoping it’s done by then. It’s an autoflower. What do you think?
I think I want to smoke the wedding cake with you when it's ready. For real though I don't think they be done flowering by then. Probably nov

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think I want to smoke the wedding cake with you when it's ready. For real though I don't think they be done flowering by then. Probably nov
Agreed end of October early November

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

As long as it does not get to cold you can cover then at night and let them finish up. The first 2. Did the seed husk come off or are they hung?

I have 3 Wedding cakes just starting to flower. Mine are not autos.

L

LuckyDucky131

Well even so this was really just a trial run. Kinda got a wild hair. Just getting ready for next year. Then again I will be hurt if they look great and don’t make it lol. If y’all are growing outside for autos what soil and nutrients would you use?

L

LuckyDucky131

As long as it does not get to cold you can cover then at night and let them finish up. The first 2. Did the seed husk come off or are they hung?

I have 3 Wedding cakes just starting to flower. Mine are not autos.
It looks to be off

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

It would depend. I am SW Ontario Canada. October can be rainy very wet not nice month, Mold and mildew can be a real issue here this late in the season. I try and grow plants that finish in mid September.
Late bloomers.
I cover with clear plastic to keep the buds dry but let the sun light in if there is sun. You can cover with anything a box and stick a little heater in there at night if it's dry just to keep them from freezing. Most plants are ok with a little cool. Makes them cool colors as long as it does not freeze.

L

LuckyDucky131

Figured I’d give you guys an update, I had a green crack auto, wedding cake auto, and purple lemonade auto. Unfortunately all 3 pants took early pest damage when they were small. The purple lemonade didn’t make it, the green crack barely made it, and the wedding cake didn’t take much damage. This is the update on the green crack and wedding cake outdoor plants.

Top Bottom