A little help please....

• Thread starter FatBastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FatBastard

When can I remove my sprout from the dome and try out some stronger lighting???

http://i60.invalid.com/albums/h9/hemi922444/P9070051.jpg

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

I always wait for the second set of leaves then it's HID time!

D

Dice

You could start leaving it cracked for an hour or two for a couple days and then remove it completly for an hour or two each day tell it gets use to that then leave the hood cracked always, and remove it completly for an hour then two per day b4 putting it back on cracked a little. Slowly get the seedling use to the elements and it will be less stressful. By the time you do this, the plant should have it's second set of leafs like Batman Skunk said.

S

sososohigh

good info..i think i never let it get adjusted to the elements

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Just came on here to ask roughly the same question. So second set of leaves and it's HID time. Wow! I guess I wait to long to put 'em under the metal halide.

H

HB Dave

I usually wait for the 3rd set, but that's just me, I usually get them ready to go as clones and only wait 2 - 3 days of light adjustment before putting them in pots.

R

Rolln J

just make sure when you put them under the HID you have it twice as far away as it would be normally.

with seedlings I put them to the side of the light for the first 2 days, then under and when they start to respond well I bring the light down a foot at a time.

B

BETA

What kind of lights are you using? It's either small and looks 2 big in the pic or idk, But if its a decent height in real life, Then it's light stretched....

Latest posts

Top Bottom