A Little Lost & Confused

• Thread starter SAMCRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Helping a friend grow some moms in a tent 4X8 tent while his construction is being finished for his grow rooms.

They look okay for some people but I know they could be a lot better. Some leaves look perfect while others look to have problems or issues. Confusing to me why its spread out like this.

I have looked and read the trouble shooting guide back and forth here on the farm. In some cases it looks like one thing and another plant looks like another issue. So Im scratching my head. Not sure if this is a potasium or phosperhious problem or maybe something else I'm missing. Starting to think this is a Sunshine Mix #4 issue and that its not holding the water and nutes long enough for the plants to uptake. Could be wrong and Im open to suggestions and comments to get these girls right and happy.

A few different strains going on here to establish some healthy moms.
Here is the run down. The seeds that have genetic mark up were bought from reliable seed bank and authentic. The other un-named (DF) were gifted seeds with unknown genetics from years ago kept in long term storage. Don't know what they are. Could be good could be shit I don't know. If you gotta a clue at the strain by the photos let me know. I'm open to it all my fellow farmers.

All grown from seeds.
Used Rapid Rooters once roots were formed from distilled water soak.

Sunshine Mix#4 (Soilless) no add ins.
Tent Temp 72-78 degrees depending on outdoor temps.
RH 50-60% depending on time of day
Lighting is 18 hours on 6 hours off.
(2) Quantum T5 Bad Boys 8 Bulb (Blue 5400 veg bulbs)
Hanna Meter dialed in each time before every feeding.
Plants are 18" to 26" high depending on strain.
2.5 Gallon Pots
10 to 11 Weeks Old from seed.

Water: RO coming out at 4PPM

SCHEDULE: NUTE, NUTE, NUTE, FLUSH, FLUSH, NUTE, NUTE, Etc.

Foliar Feeding 2 times per 7 day week (JACKS Foliar Feed schedule week 1)
then alternate to Jacks week 2 foliar feeding schedule.
Foilar Feeding second type: (JACKS Foliar Feed Schedule week 2) alternating back and forth. Foliar feeding right at lights out using mondi sprayer. 1 gallon per week. 1/2 gallon each feeding.

SNS 217 for preventative maint for spider mites once so far at week 10.

Nutrients & Additives:
Canna Nutrient Schedule and feeding chart from their site.
Using their "Normal" feeding ML per gallon schedule

CANNA Terra Vega
CANNA RHIZOTONIC
CANNAZYM
House & Garden Roots Excellator (1 ML per gallon)
Botanicare CAL MAG PLUS (5 ML Per Gallon) have tried 10 ML per gallon with no difference.

Total PPM before feeding after mixed nutes and additives is 588 PPM.
PH 5.8 to 6.2. Tried it on both ends to see if that would fix this deal. Has not fixed it no matter the flux ranges between 5.8 and 6.2 but never over or under.

Got a bunch of photos with different examples to show you guys. So bare with me as I figure this deal out. First time loading here on the farm.

First up: DF#2 (strain unknown)

A little lost  confused
A little lost  confused 2
A little lost  confused 3
A little lost  confused 4
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Next Up:
DF #5 (unknown strain)
Dont understand why she looks likes shes flowering. She looks pretty good and smells good too. Just confused about it.

IMG 1531
IMG 1532
IMG 1533
IMG 1534
IMG 1535
IMG 1536
IMG 1538
IMG 1539
IMG 1540
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Next Up:
Chocolope
Got the usual leaf tip burning edges yellowing and some rust spots going on this one.

IMG 1544
IMG 1551
IMG 1543
IMG 1545
IMG 1546
IMG 1548
IMG 1550
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Next Up:
OG Kush Plant 2:
Looking a little limp here because its almost lights out and they are just about to get fed. Some leafs on this girl looked a little darker than lately and almost had a purple hue to them. Hard to pick up in these photos.

IMG 1554
IMG 1555
IMG 1556
IMG 1557
IMG 1558
IMG 1559
IMG 1562
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Next Up:
DF#24 (strain unknown)
Looks like she is flowering and I'm confused at what this deal is. I dont think its an auto flowering plant.

IMG 1566
IMG 1567
IMG 1568
IMG 1569
IMG 1570
IMG 1571
IMG 1572
IMG 1574
IMG 1575
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Next Up:
DF #7 (Strain Unknown)
Some flowering going on inside her.

IMG 1599
IMG 1600
IMG 1601
IMG 1602
IMG 1603
IMG 1604
IMG 1605
IMG 1606
IMG 1607
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Last One:
OG Kush Plant 3
Darker leafs with purple hue and some weird bleach spots in the middle of the leafs.

IMG 1610
IMG 1611
IMG 1612
IMG 1613
IMG 1615
IMG 1614
IMG 1616
IMG 1617
IMG 1618
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Dear Logic and site moderators please forgive me for all the photos. Feel free to edit accordingly. I didn't know what the rules are for photos and quantities etc. Over the last year of being on the site I always found a huge learning experience from fellow farmers showing photos of their systems, plants, nutes etc. Sometimes its better to let the photos tell the story along with other farmers comments and suggestions. I figured I would put them all on one post rather than separate threads. Some look similar with their problems where some look completely different to me. Thank you for looking.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, first, they look pretty darn good to me. They could SERIOUSLY use a good pistil-whipping and cleaning up, but that's almost as much an aesthetic thing as anything else (that, plus it removes the larfy sites).

The rest of it really seems to be tied to a slight phosphorous and possibly a potassium uptake problem, and I'll share the charts that I typically use to help me diagnose problems before they become too much. The plants are on the edge of being overfertilized, but if they were my plants that's where I want them, right on the edge. The chart with the leaf visuals is lacking because it doesn't show one of the more common problems in cannabis--Ca.

Ok, the site rearranges the pix in a random order. My goal was to show you the mineral interactions charts together and then show you the leaf problem Dx charts together. Instead it put them together randomly.

Mineral interaction chart
Mulders interaction chart
Leaf trouble chart
Leaf deficiencies
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Thanks guys. Now I just have to figure out how to approach it with nutrients or soilless additives to help the uptake problem or both. I would figure that with the nutrients its getting it should be getting everything it needs to stay healthy without this spotty garbage. But I think the Sunshine Mix #4 is lacking somewhere and its not holding the nutrients long enough for the girls to suck up everything and theres too much "drain to waste". Too much money going down the drain. More homework to do to dial this deal in.

Top Bottom