A little more advice needed and appreciated

• Thread starter Bfg110
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bfg110

Bfg110

Hey all,

PCG Sour Diesel and Key Lime Pie. Three days of wind and rain and may brown hairs. I am not terribly concerned but it is throwing me off of what I expected from schedule. I am attaching photos of what these look like. The last two photos are where they were on August 6th And 21st. Any concerns or estimates of time? I’d appreciate any feedback.

A little more advice needed and appreciated
A little more advice needed and appreciated 2
A little more advice needed and appreciated 3
A little more advice needed and appreciated 4
A little more advice needed and appreciated 5
A little more advice needed and appreciated 6
A little more advice needed and appreciated 7
A little more advice needed and appreciated 8
A little more advice needed and appreciated 9

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I know nothing about growing outdoors, but your post grabbed my curiosity. I found this info:

Flowering time 10 weeks it says. Looks like you started flowering around August 1st (ish) - so your target harvest timeframe would be around October 10th.

Here's wishing you a happy harvest! ✌

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

This picture might show some concerning signs of nutritional imbalance...is this a current image?

Bfg110

Bfg110

This picture might show some concerning signs of nutritional imbalance...is this a current image?
View attachment 1028763
This one of three could have a nute deficiency. This of all is out of my hands. Started a month later, had better soil, and did better until last week (first two started during lockdown when no stores open). Also was topped while others not.

Bfg110

Bfg110

I know nothing about growing outdoors, but your post grabbed my curiosity. I found this info:

Flowering time 10 weeks it says. Looks like you started flowering around August 1st (ish) - so your target harvest timeframe would be around October 10th.

Here's wishing you a happy harvest! ✌
Thanks

Top Bottom