A little over 4 weeks and showing deficiencies

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

So I am a little over 4 weeks with my girl and she is showing signs of some kind of deficiencies. At first I thought it was light stress (aqua man suggestion) from having 2 lights on her both at 25% power at 18” away. So I took 1 light away and keeping the 1 light on her at 25%. And then I thought cal-mag deficiency so I added more cal mag and now I’m kinda stumped because i didn’t give myself time to figure it out lol

So I emptied the bucket and refreshed it all and this so where it’s at as of today.

12 gallon tub with about 10 gallons of water. Tap water has 150ppm on its own.

Viparspectra xs1500 led light

I’m using FLORANova Grow and Botanicare cal mag. Ppm’s are sitting at about 450ppm right now. Used about 5-8ML of flora nova and about 5-7ml cal.

So if anyone has any ideas of what might be wrong lmk. Thank you!

A little over 4 weeks and showing deficiencies
A little over 4 weeks and showing deficiencies 2
A little over 4 weeks and showing deficiencies 3
2Bad

2Bad

Def looks like calcium and mag def. You doing 5ml per gallon of cal mag? or total?

Also 150 ppm subtracted from 450ppm means you're only giving 300ppm? I'd bump it up an extra 200ppm so a total of 650ppm

@Moe.Red

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Def looks like calcium and mag def. You doing 5ml per gallon of cal mag? or total?

Also 150 ppm subtracted from 450ppm means you're only giving 300ppm? I'd bump it up an extra 200ppm so a total of 650ppm

@Moe.Red
I am giving prob 10ML total of cal mag and she was at 600ppm but after a couple of days of being that high I noticed some nute burn. As you can see in pic below but I also don’t know if it’s nute burn or something else

IMG 8302
Top Bottom