A little too close to the wall

• Thread starter CannamamaDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Please call me Dee. Hope your day is going wonderfully. I'm a brand new grower. My state is on the path to quick legalization. My first girl finally popped 😍. But, she's too close to the edge of the pot. And I'm wondering if I should even try to move her. I'm a little afraid this will cause problems later. For reference she is an OG Kush autoflower and I'm attaching her pic.

Please let me know if she's too close.

A little too close to the wall
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

It won’t care and it might do you well when you LST later. If it truly bothers you, you can scoop it up and put it in a solo cup. Watering a seedling in such a large starting pot can be tricky. Happy growing!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Welcome.

Make a hole in the center and just scoop it up with the soil around it and place it in the hole. I don't suggest leaving it how it is.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Since it is an Auto. Best to leave it and not risk any stress. You can try to center it if it bothers you that much, but be careful not to disturb any roots. If left there you can always LST as was suggested before. I always recommend some LST on Auto flower to get the most. Other than that she looks happy and healthy!! Welcome!! and Best of luck on your new hobby!!

CannamamaDee

CannamamaDee

Thank you all for the responses. I'm really glad i found this page because I have a million questions. And thank you for the words of encouragement. I was silly because i went moving the soil around after and the seed was pushed close to the wall.

IndyFarmer420

IndyFarmer420

The hardest part about being a new grower is waking up every morning and going down to check your plants...thinking they need you to do something for them. I've been growing now for about two years and I still have that feeling every morning! As far as germinating a seat is concerned you've gone through the hardest part getting it to pop up and sprout. now you're only job is to make sure you do not over water this plant and do not screw around with it too much! for my seedlings I usually give them a shot glass of water in the morning and a shot glass of water before I go to bed. Another few weeks and you can bump that up a bit. Otherwise try not to mess with it too much... I know it can be hard!

Latest posts

Top Bottom