A long time coming

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thats supposed to be some pics without mildew, fuckin lack of literary talent.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well folks, figured id toss up a lazy update for ya. I should have the lights ready to go in the flower room tomorrow night at last, starting to think i should learn how to do electrical shit myself, if it wasnt for all that damn metal in my heart i wouldnt mind doing it so much. But one good zap and I'm dead, so not really the kind of thing i should be doing, but it would save me a fuck of a lot of time thats for sure. So on account of the delay, the destroyers, ssh, and sk x hz are all gonna be going in at about 4 feet tall in 15 gal containers, and no i dont have the height for that in my new spot, but i guess im just gonna have to battle with em for the first run here. Not a big deal as this is how i used to grow my sats anyway, but just makes for so much more work, then again also makes for about a 1/2 p per plant, so it evens out in the end.

20120918 062614
20120918 062622
20120918 062635
20120918 062645
20120918 062701
20120918 062729
20120918 062744
C

Chipper Pig

Looks good Bid Bud. The plants in the last two pics are going to be some tall ladies, all looking nice and healthy though:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Off to a great start BB! I look forward to seeing this run rockin and rollin. Best of luck man. Peace! Motiv

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Looks good Bid Bud. The plants in the last two pics are going to be some tall ladies, all looking nice and healthy though:)
Ya man, those are the destroyers and the ssh, its gonna be quite a mangled mess under a couple of the back lights. Theres only one im worried about, the stalks are incredibly thick, so tying down isnt really an option on her.

O yes bb there the business.
Thanks bro, im actually trying PBP this run, and i really like it so far, I'm gonna add the fox farm powders in for the bloom booster. Myy grow shop buddy here is doing it right now and hes getting great results with the combo.

Off to a great start BB! I look forward to seeing this run rockin and rollin. Best of luck man. Peace! Motiv
Thanks man, if only the rooms themselves were as quick as the plants, lol, gonna be nice and bright and shiny when im done though.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And finally, electrician tomorrow night, as of 7m on friday the flower begins. Oh boys, do you know what its like to have to go from smoking 91, and og, and a pile of elites to armature grown cush at best. No offense to the starting growers here, we all have to learn, but when assholes want 300 for a bag of what i consider sub par herb at its best, oh im rotted, and thats when its a good batch. And I was the one that brought the cut here, so to see it done so wrong is just so sad to me. Like risking your life just to watch something die. Anyway, Buds are coming though, gonna be one hell of a christmas ill tell ya that!

green bastard

green bastard

looks great big b glad to hear things are turning around. you will rock the shit outta this one best of luck

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Great to see you up an running again BB. I am currently doing the seed search myself. Good Luck!! RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Have ya that flower room fired up yet big b?.
Power is set up as of an hour ago my man, 7am the darkness starts. Thats the downfall with bein sick man, some of these things i just cant do myself like i used to, so I gotta play the waiting game on a lot of tasks.

looks great big b glad to hear things are turning around. you will rock the shit outta this one best of luck
Thanks man, hoping it all goes as well as it has been. Switched to pbp and i must say, really like this nutrient. And proud of ya for getting things back together man, dont forget though, angry 7 foot fella if ya dont stay strong with it.

Great to see you up an running again BB. I am currently doing the seed search myself. Good Luck!! RB
Nice man, what do ya have put down for this run? i think i may be able to get some of my old cuts back, well fresh ones of em that is, I'll let ya know when i do. Cant go from 30 odd clone onlys to 0, its just blasphemy!

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Got some rOarGe going from Babba, some dpd, and some Stardawg crosses I made a while back. Got my popcorn ready for this show of yours! RB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys for all the kind words. Been doing the old migraine thing a lot the past few days, so not much in the way of posting I know, but things are going nicely. Running pure blend pro this round, and as much as I like it I still think fox farm is gonna be what I run, I just dont believe I'm going to get the yield with pbp that i do with ff, but it still looks damn nice. This is a very easy nute to run, ill give it that. So I'm sad to say i didnt get many llx green crack or ll x Chemdog #4 females, i guess i ran the lady seeds out already, but the ones I did find are very nice so far, the only ones keeping up with them are maybe the underdawgs, and only a couple of those really. That being said, I had to clone off the destroyers and save them for next run cause by the time all my electrical was set up they were just way too fuckin big, not starting pure sats if their already at the light, thats just stupidity. I'm gonna fish out my good camera that i used to use when i did all the test grows and add shots here today so I can give you guys some real pics. And happy to say, dew free, but somehow the fuckin thrips got in, what is it with me and thrip, and with so much down time, theres no way its from previous grows, I'm just cursed to get thrip. So looks like i gotta find me a bottle of monteray once again, maybe 5.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, dont know how I missed this thread. Great to see ya back my friend! Sorry to hear about your troubles. All those strains sound great! Look forward to seeing em!

D

Dan Kerr

Good to see you back BB, that chem4xll will be solid for sure !

Peace dan - bluesuade

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Man, dont know how I missed this thread. Great to see ya back my friend! Sorry to hear about your troubles. All those strains sound great! Look forward to seeing em!
Hey bro, been a damn long time, how are things your way these days, man i got a lot of catchin up to do with all my old buddies

Sent you a PM BB ! Keep em green. RB
Hey RB, I'll write back to that today, been a long week of family and friends visiting from the other side of the province, so havnt had much posting time. Gonna try and get some shots tonight, of my favorites at least.

Good to see you back BB, that chem4xll will be solid for sure !

Peace dan - bluesuade

Good to see you too bro, and I gotta tell ya, ll x ch 4, by far the best plant in the room, white with frost, almost double that of the white and its only just over 4 weeks in, I think its gonna be my new favorite cut. Tell ya one thing though, Krush x Deep chunk rally surprised me, amazing buds growing on that, if anyone out there has those babies in the fridge, get em out there, fucking beautiful!

tojocam

tojocam

New that llx Chemdog #4 would be the star of the show bb get some pic"s up

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

ya man, trying to find my damn camera, hate using this phone for it, its somewhere in a box with the lens in another box

Top Bottom