A loss of lighting question...

• Thread starter BrookLeonard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BrookLeonard

BrookLeonard

I am wanting to provide myself with a little security regarding loss of lighting. If I were to have an electrical outage, how much PPF do I need to supply in order to keep the plants from hermaphroditism? If my grow room were 25'x40', would you suspect a half dozen120w incandescents supplied by a generator would be an adequate bridge? Definitely looking for an informed answer, preferably with references. Thank you in advance.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Get a generator that runs your lights have it connected to switch that supplies power to you house when the power goes out.
Then you just turn off everything excess or you figure out the amount of power you need to run your whole house , and install a generator for your whole house.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I am wanting to provide myself with a little security regarding loss of lighting. If I were to have an electrical outage, how much PPF do I need to supply in order to keep the plants from hermaphroditism? If my grow room were 25'x40', would you suspect a half dozen120w incandescents supplied by a generator would be an adequate bridge? Definitely looking for an informed answer, preferably with references. Thank you in advance.
You won't get hermaphrodites because of a prolonged dark period. Just restart your schedule when the power comes back on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom