A Lurker pops up to say high.

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Just wanted to take a moment to say hello to the community and big hearty thank you to the amazing people that make this place what it is... Simply put; A undeniable wealth of knowledge, information and compassion. Seems impossible to put that thank you into words. Some really nice info found here.

Well any hoot. As for me I am a pretty seasoned outdoor grower with 6 years under my belt. A couple years doing indoor with great success. (Got the green thumb from mom and dad, heh they didn't grow dank though!) Been over 3 years since I've had a grow going and will be starting a new one very soon as I have new equipment just sitting in their boxes, in my closet. I am a legal Ca med patient and have epilepsy. The shitty side effects from my anti-seizure meds have me unable to sleep, fatigued and generally feeling like crap... The most amazing thing is that Two bong tokes will help the human brain from having seizures and negate every bad side effect I get... Almost instantly! Bad thing is being super bum ass broke lol! I did just get a pretty awesome job and that took a big relief off my shoulders once I start next week. I'm stoked I'll finally have the extra funds to get some of the amazing genetics that can be found here. Really stoked!!!:party0042:

I also use to be a supervisor at a very busy east Bay dispensary for a couple years which was a great experience where I learned a lot and made great friends. I also endured two DEA raids which really sucked... I'll just say that they took away the best job I ever had from me! I can post the link about the raid if anyone is interested.

I'll end with saying thanks again for all the new stuff I've learned and new strains I've seen. Heck I lurked here for almost a year before I even posted. Then again with time, patience and good search function skills; I have just about answered all questions I would of had. So take your time and do your research, it undoubtedly pays off when you harvest something great.
Now I just have to be more social...:anim_52:

Take care and have a stoned day. :mysterymachine:

Top Bottom