A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

JavaScript, IDK, Lisk is only one on JavaScript,, anybody mining??? not hear to chat jus saying I was rite and I'm rite again,,, it going to happen again.... I'm all in ... 7-11 today,,, were going mainstream.... now is primetime! shit EXPLODING! ! !
LSK...... gamble but I told you,,,, create you app,,,, LinoLatte on a Lattepanda slams it....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

JavaScript, IDK, Lisk is only one on JavaScript,, anybody mining??? not hear to chat jus saying I was rite and I'm rite again,,, it going to happen again.... I'm all in ... 7-11 today,,, were going mainstream.... now is primetime! shit EXPLODING! ! !
LSK...... gamble but I told you,,,, create you app,,,, LinoLatte on a Lattepanda slams it....
Lol you came by to say your right? Sound so humble. Granted my boss has tripled his money in the last 5 days w/ crypto trading. But as any stockbroker/business savvy/real crypto trader would say, don't put your money all in. Actually, you know what, do it Lino. You can put your life savings in.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You seem to be posting a lot, why don't you stick around? Crypto traders often reason with the masses so that future ppl can invest in their coin and raise it's value.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

You seem to be posting a lot, why don't you stick around? Crypto traders often reason with the masses so that future ppl can invest in their coin and raise it's value.
Not a single crypto market has tripled in the last 5 days

gwheels

gwheels

It is the shill game of the present era. All crypto currencies. Fed by the masses in a giant pyramid scheme under the guise of transparency.

But that is my ancient humble opinion

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You might be right, I go off of his word and he seems like a very honest dude. But when he tells me he went from 300 to 900 and shows me the 900 sitting there, I tend to believe. Also your right, no coin has, but that's not how you trade crypto. It's about trading coins for alt coins, cashing out and finding the trend. No one is making real money sitting on coins. I know of now 3 ppl that day trade coins and make more than if they worked a 9to5 in their trade.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

But the government has openly said they don't recognize it, and the power that be is going to get rid of it before it collapses many other elites. That just seems the route they want to go with it. God damn, I can't believe I'm in Linos thread talking about crypto. I'm a nut.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You might be right, I go off of his word and he seems like a very honest dude. But when he tells me he went from 300 to 900 and shows me the 900 sitting there, I tend to believe. Also your right, no coin has, but that's not how you trade crypto. It's about trading coins for alt coins, cashing out and finding the trend. No one is making real money sitting on coins. I know of now 3 ppl that day trade coins and make more than if they worked a 9to5 in their trade.
? Minimum wage ? How much pot they smoke? Lol

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

? Minimum wage ? How much pot they smoke? Lol
Mostly these 3 are in production or manufacturing fields so a few over minimum but not much. They smoke as much as you or me so :bored:? Trading stocks Is nothing new, ppl kill it all the time doing it. But when ppl hear about these magical coins worth money they simply cannot understand it. It's simple stock trading peeps, but that's not recognized by the US.
And when ppl say it is only worth what ppl think it's worth, uh duh? How do you think the stock for gold and silver work. When ppl buy gold the stock goes up... same with crypto. But I digress, not trying to make a buck off crypto so I have no dog in this race. I am just not ignorant to the reality of how it works.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sounds like the same as a bit coin scam. gold and silver invests well a solid product. I just remember a wise man once told me stupid is as stupid does.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

when someone tells me not to use cryptocurrency, I ask what do I use instead?
gold or silver they say. while I am not opposed to the idea, do we all forget that FDR seized property for nothing more than having gold and silver. what the fuck am I supposed to do with that information?
fiat currency they say. ignore the fact that every single one has failed, this time it is different
I personally find value in byzantine fault tolerance, and embedding a currency with that protocol like bitcoin does seems so...........obvious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_fault_tolerance#Byzantine_Generals.27_Problem

Top Bottom