A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

You can't see it, but this is on plant and actually three stories tall, it's pot is in the basement. [citation needed]
Damn millennials View attachment 680358
I saw those hybrids pics... the pics all look gani and other hybrids. 20 - 30 ' footers. pure sativa are bout dbl hieght but its hard to find pure bred pics .
large-outdoor-sativa-plant-heaven.jpg

P

PharmHand

You can't see it, but this is on plant and actually three stories tall, it's pot is in the basement. [citation needed]
Damn millennials View attachment 680358
Lol. Doesn't even look like the same strain.... or stage of development.... and you can see the pot/stem base.... I see it says citation needed, were you kidding? I'm not the sharpest:smoking: lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lol. Doesn't even look like the same strain.... or stage of development.... and you can see the pot/stem base.... I see it says citation needed, were you kidding? I'm not the sharpest:smoking: lol
Yes, it does need citation. There are actually five strains on one rootstock, although you can't see them all. It's a grafting process that allows one mother plant, multiple strains with only one set of roots. I think that's the spot where they grew the plant up the middle of a spiral staircase to make pruning and supermonstermonotopcropping easier. [citation needed]

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Hey Lino, what was the first computer or terminal you used connected to a phone modem? Mine was a radio shack portable with only a few rows of 40column and acoustic handset cups, but soon I upgraded to 1200bps and ibm PC with floppy drives. The former machine made a great phonebooth treachery tool back then. I can also whistle 2600 with perfect pitch.

lino

lino

Hey Lino, what was the first computer or terminal you used connected to a phone modem? Mine was a radio shack portable with only a few rows of 40column and acoustic handset cups, but soon I upgraded to 1200bps and ibm PC with floppy drives. The former machine made a great phonebooth treachery tool back then. I can also whistle 2600 with perfect pitch.
Those were the good ol days. seriously laughing at your whistle pitch...
I watched a bro playing with a Commador way back. So by the mid 90's we all sat around a big ol monitor and looked at my website I built in amazement.
I remember when I went from a 28K modem to a Test 56K modem sent to me from Macromedia. I had an award winning animation back then, Disclaimer this shit is almost pathetic now. But ol Balthaser and Billy Gates boys went head to head for the Macromedia Flash animation awards. This took 1st for fastest download, everybody Disney Tweened thier animation, I flat out programmed all the animation so it would load in less than a minute. I SVG some of the graphics. That was unheard of back then. I'm still laughing at the whistle pitch shit,,, why was there a certain group of us that to mimic that with whistle pitch shit??? LMAOm me too,,,

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

I use to love macromedia authorware! I played with flash only a little.

lino

lino

sorry meant to post more here but I'm just slammed with time constraints.

Tesla wantx more work on their website besides new products. fuk. and Adobe wants a robot website presentation at MAX by Oct , fuk.. Im overloaded and I started the Fat Leaf Breeding Project so I cant turn back on that now, I'm going to create that thread ASAP...

Elon moved his meeting to Monday w/o telling me. how rude,, lol , still never met the guy.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

sorry meant to post more here but I'm just slammed with time constraints.

Tesla wantx more work on their website besides new products. fuk. and Adobe wants a robot website presentation at MAX by Oct , fuk.. Im overloaded and I started the Fat Leaf Breeding Project so I cant turn back on that now, I'm going to create that thread ASAP...

Elon moved his meeting to Monday w/o telling me. how rude,, lol , still never met the guy.
On the edge of my chair :borg:

What's Fat leaf?

lino

lino

Im so busy I missed the Tesla announcement yesterday. I guess Tesla doubled pay rates for many SolarCity employee's. And production from the 1/2 size new panels is extreme as compared to the old 2 x 3 panels. Tesla Panels. The invention that places panels over vents gives Tesla the Dom edge in solar panels. Tesla can install home solar where other companies cant. Tesla is the lowest cost currently.

Footnote for the future,, If you go with any other solar co and dont talk to me,,, Well, I warned you guys,,, My systems allow for the FUTURE of Tesla solar batteries and Earth Batterreis and Tesla is already figuring how to upgrade your home to Earth Batterires where as your not getting a good deal with other companies as they will not even know what I'm talking about.

The light recycler project funding came through and the Light Recycler project moves forward.

There is a group of 'now 17 breeders' that are participating in a breeding project, providing genes. I have 2 directives, to create seeds of the Katsu Cut. and I'm looking at FAT LEAF plants to breed.
also
I have groups that have purple strains, We will be working to create their Purples. We have a special sativa that will be a crossed with several Fat Leafs . Mostly farmer from this site breeding and participating.
I have not had any time to start my Fat Leaf Breeding Project thread. The next 2 weeks will be crazy busy... But I already committed so I have to find more time for this Fat Leaf Project. I have 3 weeks to find more time or my plants and breeding project will suffer.
More on the Fat Leaf project on my thhread 'seed 2 seed 35 Day Wonder Plants'.

lino

lino

I had to beat a drug test... This site is not good for withdraws. I was clean till yesterday. I became a master at beating drug test as a young athlete... My body does not clean as easy now that I'm older, this herb is strong now days , I was a very heavy user,, I have to cut back,,, stopping the wake & bake, so I wont be posting as much or as long... as I do a big ol bong of Bubba 7am

lino

lino

Wow crazy shit man!! Just felt like I read a book
You hit the nail on the head,,, my life story was put into a book that never got published homie,
You're reading excerpts from the book. Its a story of flying dope , flying the DEA, out foxing em,,, drugs, sex, rockNroll, hot rods , running from the law, colo biggest bust being beat in court , get the commanders daughter to luv you,, dbl cross by attorneys and GFs ,,, women extorting me and losing badly, mad-dangerous and wild experiments on humans and plants,, I let the lab animals loose to many times to count, world class athletes in the drug trade and hanging with glamours ppl, how to tap the cops phone and communication (invaluable btw) the book is loaded with how to outsmart the cops,,, theyve busted in on me to find nothing to many time to count scratching head where did all the plants go, ?
yup you're reading a book...

Latest posts

Top Bottom