A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I'm going to stay away from the hermy rape riddle, whatever that is.

Maybe the bill clinton rape whistle would help?
Rape riddle is a genetics question. solve for
(YYYY) with (HRHRHRHR) Hermy Dom x heterozygous or homozygous Female (XY).
Then the offspring mates back to its brother.

Anyway, Its not a rubix cube, or a crossword puzzle but a breeding riddle for cannabis breeders. Much of which can be solved w/o picking up a pencil.

lino

lino

How bout the stock market, new record. I told you guys. Now watch what happens. Home values in denver colo have almost tripled. The money is starting to trickle down. Trump stock portfolio like i showd you guys is doing way bettter than obama stock portfolios.. i told you guys. Dont forget bank stocks, go big! And Cash in soon. You can only claim profits if you cashing your stocks otherwise it's hypothetical. the gains are not real until you Sell stock.
Again, ask yourself will bitcoin split again.

Stock charts are saying the other digital currencies are starting to be game players and looks like bitcoin is not as secure as we thought compared to other digital security commodities.

sixstring

sixstring

idk man,no way those dow # are real 22,016? and if they are theres nowhere to go but down now,like brace yourself,grab your knees and strap on the oxy mask,we are comin in hot for a serious crash landing lol.i guess its possible we keep climbing to 30k ? i just dont understand how it would hoover around 10k for over 10 years then out of nowhere it just rises to 20k.gotta be rigged.i have held a shitload of sirius xm stock since 2010 thats gone up from less than a buck to like 5.60 today makes me think it will hit 10 but i wanted to sell at 4 bucks lol.same thing with walmart i grabbed for 48 bucks a share in 2008 and now im seeing it creeping over 80 bucks.its fuckin hard to sit and watch with the market breaking a record every other day

lino

lino

idk man,no way those dow # are real 22,016? and if they are theres nowhere to go but down now,like brace yourself,grab your knees and strap on the oxy mask,we are comin in hot for a serious crash landing lol.i guess its possible we keep climbing to 30k ? i just dont understand how it would hoover around 10k for over 10 years then out of nowhere it just rises to 20k.gotta be rigged.i have held a shitload of sirius xm stock since 2010 thats gone up from less than a buck to like 5.60 today makes me think it will hit 10 but i wanted to sell at 4 bucks lol.same thing with walmart i grabbed for 48 bucks a share in 2008 and now im seeing it creeping over 80 bucks.its fuckin hard to sit and watch with the market breaking a record every other day
investors like us had no faith in Obama, thats one difference and Trump starts out with a 2.5 GDP. Obama was the worst Pres ever so we still have lots of growth room before the enviable crash.
Korea could make this very interesting. Trump is surrounded by Generals and Rich Bankers. I see a big ass war coming. That Korean bastard shoots rockets and beats Americans brain dead and send them back to USA. Clinton gave billion to that fuck head to build those rockets. Putin, China korea have Trumpy backed in the corner. This is inches from going ballistic quickly. Obama and Hillary got the entire middle east and Putin primed. Not Good! China and Korea could try to post in Mexico, after shit hist the fan. the wall might be more needed than we're thinking.
Trump called out General tonight for not winning the Afghani war.

lino

lino

This is a very crazy time folks. Our stupid azz Gov is under attack in many ways.

The people of certain groupS have to much influence and we have lost control of the Gov from political fighting.
The News Media is not believable anymore. To the point to look what has happened in our political society and it is not being reported. candidate Trump was wire tapped. They have proof now and found 100's of requests from the opposing party to wire tap using the power of the Presidential Office, Obama. Obama, CLintons, Loretta Lynch, Huma, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, holder, Podesta, FBI Comey, all of them were in on the biggest USA scandal EVER!

The small time leakers are going to prison, but you dont know about it, not reported in the news.
Hillary's Computer IT guys are getting arrested. They're trying fly back to Muslim Ville after trying to embezzle big bucks. Wasserman trys to cover for this guy. This group is not hiding their corruptions . Breaking the law rite in front of us, Using Presidental powers to wire tap candidates, 100's of times. Never seen this before in the history of the USA. Not cooperating with investigations, its just amazing what were seeing.

Why is Hillary surrounded by the Muslim Brotherhood?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

This is a very crazy time folks. Our stupid azz Gov is under attack in many ways.

The people of certain groupS have to much influence and we have lost control of the Gov from political fighting.
The News Media is not believable anymore. To the point to look what has happened in our political society and it is not being reported. candidate Trump was wire tapped. They have proof now and found 100's of requests from the opposing party to wire tap using the power of the Presidential Office, Obama. Obama, CLintons, Loretta Lynch, Huma, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, holder, Podesta, FBI Comey, all of them were in on the biggest USA scandal EVER!

The small time leakers are going to prison, but you dont know about it, not reported in the news.
Hillary's Computer IT guys are getting arrested. They're trying fly back to Muslim Ville after trying to embezzle big bucks. Wasserman trys to cover for this guy. This group is not hiding their corruptions . Breaking the law rite in front of us, Using Presidental powers to wire tap candidates, 100's of times. Never seen this before in the history of the USA. Not cooperating with investigations, its just amazing what were seeing.

Why is Hillary surrounded by the Muslim Brotherhood?
Lino, what does a one way ticket to 'Muslim Ville' cost? Asking for a friend.

lino

lino

here what a POS looks like. idk, but a POS. Tried to fuck us and shut the banks down.
_97175511_p055py47.jpg

IMO, hackers, malware,troj, bots, spyware, norton, analytics, coders in general, all these guy should not be allowed private access to the internet, recently google, facebook and other big public domains have released all our data to the private sector.
When you went to google, set up your phone, set up facebook, and all these programs you agreed to the all the terms and conditions and allowed access to EVERYTHING to get become a member or to get your device to function.
Apple is the worst. As they say, a more secure OS but Apple device and browsers put so much of your personal info in a database it is unbelievable. And Apple connects all the the Iphone-ipads and apple devices so nicely for hackers. Then google tracks you also, and I mean all the data is out there . Hackers can get to bank info, ssn, DL, they can take your identity. This guy took a bunch of log in passwords to bank accounts. There somewhere in a server.

but this guy tried to fuck the world. Biggest bomb I can think of. ppl just dont know it. They're trying to say how much good, nice work he did writing anti-spyware, bullshit, these are the same guys writing the bullshit code.

dont feel safe with SSL. it not is keeping us safe, secure sockets just encrypts data packets being sent . Guys like Marcus Hutchins steal PW and go into the server and data mine using internet browser analytics.

Prosecutors told a Las Vegas court on Friday that Mr Hutchins had been caught in a sting operation when undercover officers bought the code.
They claimed the software was sold for $2,000 in digital currency in June 2015.
Dan Cowhig, prosecuting, also told the court that Mr Hutchins had made a confession during a police interview.
Hutchins wrote a program to stop the stealing of bitcoins and electronic data and that how he takes the payment for his software, bitcoin, ironic.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Mr. Robot Season 3 coming soon @epitome

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

Hye Lino,long time to see. hey wats yur best outdoor strain ? seey got your own site too.nice.

for the record i hoping the entire plannt gets nuked out of the universe.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Hye Lino,long time to see. hey wats yur best outdoor strain ? seey got your own site too.nice.

@lino you got anything I can pop soon and harvest by Thanksgiving, possibly Christmas given the weather and the radiant heating holding up??? I got some WideLeaf Maple indica beans....just throwing it out there...and I come through Co. often....pm me if interested...

lino

lino

full eclipse, 4 blood moons, biblical prophecies say the end is here, Ill be a miles south of the full eclipse and the hotels are sold out. I'm seeing lots of folklore bout these events.

Best outdoor strain ? Best can mean a lot of things, Which strain is the mortgage lifter or which one is the most ask for, best strain for which Zone are you in?, Which strain will be the most likely to yeild decent smoke, I mean the best desert weed will not campare the the best n cali,

But outdoor would mean tough conditions, not desert tho,
Zone 5b - 7b , id reccomend a strain I bred called 77 and my 78 will produce decent smoke. 77 and 78 crops needs visits to the garden for water and bug checks. \
Outdoor - I have harvested 77 in 77 days.

78 are tough SOB also and hide in the brush well. On a cpl occasions the cops and thieves have raided and in the bush a 78 was still there.

77 & 78 are both fertile and purp and grn plants. so watch out for pollen. these plants have not thrown any hermy's and are good breeders.

I have lots of ol skool outdoor bud strains so let me know on your garden specifics and I might have an outdoor strain for that environment. I quit trying to make any profits selling bud or seeds , dam dispenses messed it up, but let me know here bout your grow zone and ill offer strain suggestions here . I can PM some other info... My site is catalog for seed data is waiting for me to post many more strains . Im not out selling heirloom seeds but I do sell hobby parts and some garden supplies but that Is more of distraction than its worth,

lino

lino

Gorilla Glue name claim, LMAO

So dispenses have gotten the call to quit selling Gorilla Glue bud, GG#4. Nine out of 10 dispenses just change the name. I have already bred this plant for better traits also. The GG Co has been threatening dispenses for selling GG#4.

Company owned strain, one problem;

Today I read that Gorilla Glue is getting sued for stealing.

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/08/10/gorilla-glue-4-marijuana-lawsuit-gg-strains/85204/

Girl Scouts of America aint too happy either... :speechless:

SpiderK

SpiderK

Lino~

If you notice everything is " quickening " ...... over the last 100 years.

Regarding the " Big Bang " theory ..... how come all the animals look the same, perform the same general survival structure that includes hunting, community in some then sleeping and it starts again the next day. Yet every single human unique in many ways ....

So the planet earth stopped in the " perfect spot " for holding 78% Nitrogen, 21% oxygen the gravity just holds us perfectly grounded but not restricted. We developed cars, air travel, computer networks, nuclear fission unlocked.... ect , ect .....

What are the math numbers or chances of this all happening by chance ???? That only the human species advances but every other animal just that all looking the same and performing only the simplest tasks.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

After bitcoin got hacked I havnt been able to bet the ranch on it. BIg things are about to happen but I aint got the balls to gamble on this one. but it could go big.

Its going nuts rite now. And there is much more secure digital currency. I wonder if this site will ever change to more secure digital currency.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/01/bitcoin-holds-july-gains-ahead-of-expected-currency-split.html

https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-cash-price-peaks-at-400-bitcoin-price-falls-200-in-anticipation-of-fork/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=traffic boost&utm_content=extended %traffic%boost
What you talkin bout Willis? I'm with McAfee for 500k, but surely you guys can find better things to trade on.
If your aunt had balls would she in fact be your uncle.
How dare you call me Shirley.
I play ruff, I was actually playing back, that genetics question is a real question asked by many professors to solve that pedigree, I changed the story to mom rape and hairy lactating tits for more color. And will actually make student pull out punnnet and pedigree charts to solve the hermy rape riddle/... pretty cool if you ask me....
This is so racist, quick somebody fire this guy for his blatant bigotry.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think this thread might explode.

Will government funded drones be dropping hemp pollen onto large marijuana grows in an effort to destabilize the grey/black market?

Since it's so durable and travels so far in solution, will they be adding it to water upstream of the dispences?

Are drones looking for pot under the auspices of wildfire searching?

lino

lino

Lino~

If you notice everything is " quickening " ...... over the last 100 years.

Regarding the " Big Bang " theory ..... how come all the animals look the same, perform the same general survival structure that includes hunting, community in some then sleeping and it starts again the next day. Yet every single human unique in many ways ....

So the planet earth stopped in the " perfect spot " for holding 78% Nitrogen, 21% oxygen the gravity just holds us perfectly grounded but not restricted. We developed cars, air travel, computer networks, nuclear fission unlocked.... ect , ect .....

What are the math numbers or chances of this all happening by chance ???? That only the human species advances but every other animal just that all looking the same and performing only the simplest tasks.
everyone is correct. Evolution, DNA manipulation, its all happened at sometime in the past and future, We're plants and animals in zoo. We made in the image of the gods.

We are prisoners to this planet. We're stuck, only the gods can cross these distances.

ya , whats the odds of life out there and our planet where its at, hummmm... Gods..........

lino

lino

NCarolina - wht ppl beating the shit out of each other over wht pride....... The video's dont have that many ppl of color in this brawl.... wht on wht fight over wht pride... is this funny or sad?

Blk panthers fly their flag, Irish fly colors, Cinco Day they fly their flag. wht power ppl get attacked. Wht boys been getting their asses kicked at these rallys but it looks like they came prepared this time. All over a statue... I think it paid Trump haters rioting at these rallys that start the fights and this time the wht boys were prepared for Soros paid gang rioters.

Soros is the problem, paid hit squad is causing these fights at trump rallys.

Top Bottom