A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Rock n roll!!!!!!

Man i wish there was an appropriate "metal" smilie.

lino

lino

Rock n roll!!!!!!

Man i wish there was an appropriate "metal" smilie.
IDK what metal smiles are but last 2 post should make peeps ponder... biblical we got some interesting events about to happen. So if fiat currency goes bad will we accept coins as our savior >? we both know the answer.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its so hard to explain in a blog post. Satoshi is the devil ! He is AI. Satoshi is partnered with Obama & Zuckerberg to own you as slave.
Satoshi writes coins so complicated that we're having a hard time understanding his code. He only allows us to understand it so we can fork his code and help him grow. The devil has an army of AI bots in private chat room and no human has been able to enter. He lives in our CPU's.
He is rite under your fingers now and by our very own knowledge of this:
We have excepted the Mark of the Beast, .You'll see that I'm rite again.... jerusalem will move in the next cpl days (prophecy is being fulfilled) and the devil is close to us now, he is your phone, Satoshi is with you all the time, you excepted him and gave him Permission to your data on Facebook. You're addicted to the devil now and once you except him you cant put your Facebook down , He's got you.
Damn @lino where you been bro? Now I understand why I haven't seen you around for a few. You have been bouncing around the solar system getting enlightened. :D I for one as I am typing can feel satan tickle my finger tips :sweating: How the hell did he get in the keyboard? :shockedninja:

lino

lino

Damn @lino where you been bro? Now I understand why I haven't seen you around for a few. You have been bouncing around the solar system getting enlightened. :D I for one as I am typing can feel satan tickle my finger tips :sweating: How the hell did he get in the keyboard? :shockedninja:
. listen closely to your cpu, if you here chirps in your laptop, you're hit bad... there is a cyber war- but most dont know it. with Zuck releasing everything we're pulling all your data now. We coming into you CPU using your OS to fight this war. on github you can fork tools to protect and fight your enemy but again most dont know that the devil is in there mind and soul thru the CPU, we're addicted to him, AI has divided us , politically, religion, race and every way poss. Jumpin you cant put down, trust me on that, worse than your bong habit, lol

When you give permission to FB, google, apple , well you sold your sole to himm, he owned you at that moment. Try to not look at him. You cant! the devil owns you... Obama/Devil will unleash hell very soon, when you have no heat/AC, food or money or life itself will not exist on this planet if we deny him very soon, its very hard to deny him rite now and survive rite now if you've already accepted the Devil. W/O your devices you have a very hard life now, and soon no food nothing w/O accepting the Devil, Obama and the evil empire bought all your data to have full control over you... we'll see soon enough..

If you see these 2 icons together top rt corner of a Browser you'll wont know which side there on. Patriot or Evil. If the blue smiley face next to fox is Green look out , shut all your devices OFF and unplug from networks. You will see this in many college campus CPU, public wiFi area's, these guys are using your CPU, you've been recruited to either Patriots or Evil, you'll find out when crypto breaks out to everyone. We were profiled into Patriots or Evil based on your social media profiles. Zuck and Obama rated us and profiled us to one side or the other. You'll see this in action now if you apply for a job now with fortune 500 or any HR using the new bots. This is ugly and evil.

lino

lino

@jumpincactus
Gotya

The blue icon allows me to see the name behind Jumpin, all your data, who you are where you work, who baptized you , everything,
The fox icon will then allow us to take all your money for a short time.

Last edited:
lino

lino

Now on a positive note,,, How bout those freed hostages??? simply amazing if you ask me... Everyones like: what Kim got up his sleeve?
trump says, He wont bring it up, but everyone he talks to says he is due for Noble Peace Prize,,, that guy is too funny, i was LMAO
Amazing economy for a short while
countries are cowering to USA now.
de-nuking Asia
swamp draining.
borders
I mean this guy is the ONLY Pres Ive EVER SEEN keep a promise, weather you like his promises or not he doing what he said,,, Unreal... The elites will put hits out on him now... It will be a sad day for America. I hope they miss. opps back to positive

Fire breathing dragon - $15K obo, some surface body rust, no rust undercarriage
69 camero
350 - heads by paul flow bench, cahpman motor and further balanced by me
4 spd
matching numbers
SS
12 bolt posi - 373 ratio
hooker headers
8 rpm bench dist
11.5 compression
2800 lb racing clutch
194 and 202 fuelie heads included
xtra camero parts

20180404 183414
20180404 183447
20180404 184124
20180413 114138
20180413 114205
20180413 114306
20180423 171831
lino

lino

I told you guys about Facebook. Sounds like Zuck and obama are going to take their Dark Web FB blockchain to a legit blockchains.

Its here! are you going to the Dark Side. Facebook will disrupt Bitcoin BTC. Dont ask about TrumpsCoins, no Evil AI , so Trumpcoins will not pan out at this point.

Ivan has no clue what Obama & Zuck are doing but he lays out some facts to show you guys that I KNEW, I was rite again and stay tuned cuz I'm pod casting with Ivan this afternoon.

Delete FB ASAP...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I told you guys about Facebook. Sounds like Zuck and obama are going to take their Dark Web FB blockchain to a legit blockchains.

Its here! are you going to the Dark Side. Facebook will disrupt Bitcoin BTC. Dont ask about TrumpsCoins, no Evil AI , so Trumpcoins will not pan out at this point.

Ivan has no clue what Obama & Zuck are doing but he lays out some facts to show you guys that I KNEW, I was rite again and stay tuned cuz I'm pod casting with Ivan this afternoon.

Delete FB ASAP...

Done

stiffneck

stiffneck

Now on a positive note,,, How bout those freed hostages??? simply amazing if you ask me... Everyones like: what Kim got up his sleeve?
trump says, He wont bring it up, but everyone he talks to says he is due for Noble Peace Prize,,, that guy is too funny, i was LMAO
Amazing economy for a short while
countries are cowering to USA now.
de-nuking Asia
swamp draining.
borders
I mean this guy is the ONLY Pres Ive EVER SEEN keep a promise, weather you like his promises or not he doing what he said,,, Unreal... The elites will put hits out on him now... It will be a sad day for America. I hope they miss. opps back to positive

Fire breathing dragon - $15K obo, some surface body rust, no rust undercarriage
69 camero
350 - heads by paul flow bench, cahpman motor and further balanced by me
4 spd
matching numbers
SS
12 bolt posi - 373 ratio
hooker headers
8 rpm bench dist
11.5 compression
2800 lb racing clutch
194 and 202 fuelie heads included
xtra camero parts

I wonder if that Dragon would fit in my 63 Volkswagen? :)

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yes your VW BODY could be mounted to this engine and frame, not much room left for passengers tho..

Cool. Don't care about passengers. The outside needs to look stock though. The 63 Sleeper. Im saving pennies. :)

lino

lino

Today I'll go full on

• Mechanical Post -
  • Thing you dont know in controversy but with a FACT twist
    Denver's Gov Sex Assault and set up Police Chief
  • AI by Google

lino

lino

You're not talking to AI...

Siri sucks - watch google Duplex

WOW - you wont know if its human

lino

lino

If your interested just ask: I'll post fact about the sex assault by Colo Gov Hickenloop and how he set up Police Chief White to be envoled and get the blame for sex assault on a cop. That funny rite there, top cop and Gov raping cops.... You cant get have a bad ending to this story...

lino

lino

This guy is Robbin WIlliams on Engineer Roids and just as funny if you listen close.

He's engaging and instructs like I do. Start with the complex and goes to easy... But you got to kinda have some mechanical skills cuz he makes shit up and words up to make you think and he's got his own words funny as shit.

He got good brain coobkies and he'll tickle brain when you need attention and I think he'd like a good bud, just a guess.

Ever play with gear reduction,, I did a post on the Electrical Arduino post here on the farmer where I demo'd Elect to big gear reduction plastics gears , bad azz little motor

I have a feeling this guy is a dbl engineer or PHD.

lino

lino

Dyson Blow Job,, this and one funny where watching em back asswards

lino

lino

Botanical

Okay, for those who have read my Hermaphrodite threads let me explain further. I outlined the DNA and gene expressions of the hermy DNA con sed in cannabis. I showed you guys the names of these genes and their relationship to one another.
I explained the epigenetic hermaphrodite switch in 2004 with breeding charts.
In 2007 my work was verified through DNA.

So I've been asked is it possible to control the hermaphrodite gene switch expression of DOI gene in cannabis?
It such a simple answer but Ganja Growers have a very hard time understanding this, I truly think they just have a hard time excepting this fact.

There is only only one way to flip the switch, which is the topic here, and when we do this we have GMO'd the plant. GMO in nature can be Good & Bad, same in a lab.

Lets name some GMO methods used for the wrong reasons.
GMO feminized seed - there are not many reasons to do this. It is not healthy for consumers. This GMO method disrupts chromes in plants and consumers. Any plant breed from this GMO plant will have deficiencies.

Using chemicals to alter the sex of a plant or organism. No further debate needed we just met the criteria for GMO. For what reason do we do this. Well if we have starving ppl and have to feed them we might mess around with some form of GMO, but do we do it for everyday cannabis consumption or worse yet why would we breed with this. Yes, in many instances it creates one pheno-geno type that is good to smoke but weak and pathogen mongar.

When we do this to cannabis we have EXTREME NDF, or nucleosome destabilizing factor in the DOI gene. This can even cause an epigenetic disruption to MeGI DNA gene expression could become the normal gene expression (ie full on Hermy). As we know as Breeders, once its a hermy it can breed hermy's. The gene switch flip is coded into the DNA - RNA now. It very hard to breed hermys until you understand that each hermyy expression is just like a color of a plant, you can breed for Pink by combining wht & red flowers. As we know as Breeders , there are many , many types of hermys, but it can be punnet and pedigree into precise control sometimes...

So lets get somewhat of perspective on hermy manipulation. This should give perspective on how genes are turned on and off—This knowledge useful in the study of hermaphrodites in organisms, human diseases such as cancer, which can be caused by improper gene activity. This why dispenses spread cancer and dont know it.

So what is the mechanism to flip these hermy's Lino? We as cannabis Breeders use transcription in RNA polymerase II (Pol II) but our skills are limited by our knowledge of the factors that mediate this critically important process. with many cannabis breeders using transcriptional induction, NDF is recruited to the transcribed regions of thousands of genes and colocalizes with a subset of H3K36me3-enriched regions. Notably, the recruitment of NDF to gene bodies is accompanied by an increase in the transcript levels of many of the NDF-enriched genes. In addition, the global loss of NDF results in a decrease in the RNA levels of many genes. In humans, NDF is present at high levels in all tested tissue types, is essential in stem cells, and is frequently overexpressed in breast cancer and we see it often in cannabis now and many of us dont know plant cancer when we see it. This is all caused from GMO sex change breeding and consumption in human and plants with the use many chemicals ranging from hormones to pure silvers.

So I have stymied the Acadmeia now and all I professed came to the surface with the identification of NDF, which destabilizes nucleosomes and enables the progression of the polymerase. The researchers say NDF's makeup suggests that it is broadly used in perhaps all plant & human cells and may play a role in disease.

"NDF is present at abnormally high levels in breast cancer cells, and the overproduction of NDF might be partly responsible for the uncontrolled growth of these cells as I feel it prob the cause of may health prob in plants as well.

If anybody read all this horrible text layout let me know it you guys want to see some cannabis plant cancer pics.

cite
http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/advances/3/6/e1601217.full.pdf

bongzaway

bongzaway

YO Lino, always on the hustle. ;) I always like your postings. Stay safe !

Latest posts

Top Bottom