A Message From Cm.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You should make an Instagram you could have thousands of followers that are overly interested in your amazing life!

Love all of your threads and best of luck to you out there!

I agree. Instagram is a nice medium

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@chickenman pm me an email please I would like to visit your farm someday... I'm in my early mid 30's and I really look up to how you live your life. Not just living on the farm but how you treat people in general is just amazing to me.
By the way check out huckleberry roasters and corvus roasters to try some serious coffee.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Bwhahaha.....your not gonna leave. U just had a bad day or something. This is home....period!! All sites have ebb's and flows as does this one. Tomorrow is another day and whatever is ailing you will be history. Se ya then addict.

Where would you go....Farmers only.com......
LMAO pute.
CM,you need a hug or something?Dr, fishwhistle says take a day off and use that drift boat,smoke a few hooters and call us in the morning,lol.Scoped 2 nice places today,one on redlands mesa rd and one on back river rd,nice.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey pute i had to google it to find out if there really was one,maybe i should sign up too,
http://www.farmersonly.com/
I know it will cheer CM up but i dont think his wife will like it.
I see these commercials all the damn time.. or hear them on the radio..
the Jingle go's like this ... LOL
You dont have to be Lonley,
at Farmers only dot com.. ugh those damn jingles

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Chickenman,
When I first joined the site you welc0med me and clued me in on a few things that made it a lot easier on a phresh pharmer. That was much appreciated and I hope you stick around to spread your humor and anecdotes to many more phresh phramers. Besides, us old farts are getting fewer and fewer every day. Peace and great growin`.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I know I share alot On the Farm and I sometimes get a few who reply now.....
but when we were all doing the Loompa Challenge it was Scary busy here
and I do Understand your Thoughts on this.
BUT PLEASE let me say this
You are one of the reasons I grow How I do
If it was not for your Threads and the information you shared I would not be the grower I am today.
Thank you for all you have done for me
and thank for all you have done for the ones who didn't say IT>
You are Appreciated
FlyJ

PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Bwhahaha.....your not gonna leave. U just had a bad day or something. This is home....period!! All sites have ebb's and flows as does this one. Tomorrow is another day and whatever is ailing you will be history. Se ya then addict.

Where would you go....Farmers only.com......
I see what ya did there with the ebb and flow, lmao very very good! I almost spat my coffee all over my screen at the farmersonly.com comment, lmao you don't even wanna know what farmers get away with up here1

putembk

putembk

Howdy boys.....figured I would stop by and see if our celebrity has made an appearance. Guess not......at least hasn't posted. No worries, he will be back. Place has gone through some changes but all will end up the same.....gotta remember this is a pot/seed site and sometimes you can end up feeling like you were left in the dust.

At least it has brought a bunch of good pees together. Ken, I have his #, pm me if u want it, don't think he would mind. Yup FW, Farmersonly.com great place to meet peeps with no teeth. Slap the dog and spit in the fire. Gotta go.....the Norty 40 needs plowing.

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Float100000
Nothing like a bright, bright sunshinn day..
Had a high time yesterday with localgrowguy...
Float1

Top Bottom