A Message From Cm.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scoop

scoop

You know I'm 4-5 aliases into the game here....I still read ya even though I don't give a fuck about posting on this board anymore.

hope all is well on da farm...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bwhahaha.....your not gonna leave. U just had a bad day or something. This is home....period!! All sites have ebb's and flows as does this one. Tomorrow is another day and whatever is ailing you will be history. Se ya then addict.

Where would you go....Farmers only.com......

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.....

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
@chickenman I just wanted to say I be lurking and reading all your post. I'm still Kinda new here and everything you post makes me feel at home man. I hate to see good people leave. If you do take it easy bro. Peace.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cm

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

I really hope you stick around @chickenman
You're a real inspiration to most anyone who takes the time to read your posts
When I don't post on your threads I'm probably just afraid of sounding stupid
Hope your kid is liking Seattle, gonna be a beautiful fall here
Stay true
Bahgok

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo chicken man where in co are ya about I'm a native and you all ways make me feel like a tourist with all the amazing spots you post

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

nothing like a bright, bright s sunshin day on river, just wait for the color shots coming soon to a forum near you...
Nikon D3200 repaired and is on way...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Makes sense I'm.up in Norco where is a good spot not too far from let's say loveland to go for a stroll with my pooch?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Lookin' like fall getting ready to kick off there @chickenman! Can't wait to see those gorgeous pictures to come!

TreeDoc

TreeDoc

I have been more of a lurker on the site. Just here learning what I can. I do enjoy your post CM and also hope you stick around.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bwhahaha.....your not gonna leave. U just had a bad day or something. This is home....period!! All sites have ebb's and flows as does this one. Tomorrow is another day and whatever is ailing you will be history. Se ya then addict.

Where would you go....Farmers only.com......

This got me thinking, am I addicted?
More like therapeutic addiction for me posting and ranting away like I do..
See Pute you have had a successful life, you probally never got fired from your job, never divorced, never almost killed anyone in car wreck, never been so sick and tired or trapped by addictions, never been told you are a hopeless case, never felt your a helpless case, never been told you may only have 6 months to live, never been broke down and out, never had thoughts about ending it all.
So for me to share my life experiences helps me stay on track, I tell myself all the time over and over again, can't even believe it, can't even believe it, how everything has worked out.
I was broke physically, mentally, spiritually for many years and now I am just starting to live so a little pat on the back sure beats the misery I caused myself and others for so many years.
we all have our crosses to bear. I for one will live each day to the fullest, keep on keeping on one day at a time and live it up while I can to make up for all the lost years.....
Thanks all for the support and love farmers , you all know I am here and willing to help, by my example, one can do anything they desire if you believe in self....
Most of all learn to love yourself first and foremost, then others can love and respect you as well....

t

DismalDude

DismalDude

This got me thinking, am I addicted?
More like therapeutic addiction for me posting and ranting away like I do..
See Pute you have had a successful life, you probally never got fired from your job, never divorced, never almost killed anyone in car wreck, never been so sick and tired or trapped by addictions, never been told you are a hopeless case, never felt your a helpless case, never been told you may only have 6 months to live, never been broke down and out, never had thoughts about ending it all.
So for me to share my life experiences helps me stay on track, I tell myself all the time over and over again, can't even believe it, can't even believe it, how everything has worked out.
I was broke physically, mentally, spiritually for many years and now I am just starting to live so a little pat on the back sure beats the misery I caused myself and others for so many years.
we all have our crosses to bear. I for one will live each day to the fullest, keep on keeping on one day at a time and live it up while I can to make up for all the lost years.....
Thanks all for the support and love farmers , you all know I am here and willing to help, by my example, one can do anything they desire if you believe in self....
Most of all learn to love yourself first and foremost, then others can love and respect you as well....

t
Respect to you Chicken Man!

Top Bottom