A mixed bag of outdoor-2012

• Thread starter skUnkDawG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

take 2

Wassup everybody. Sounds like all the farmers are getting pumped for this upcoming season.:hunter: I wanted to do another journal of some random strains that I got going right now. I wish I could show more phenos but I'm limited to 3 plants in flower and 4 in veg.:mad0229: I'm starting the seeds inside under 2 cfl's and a small 2 ft. T5.??. but I'm starting the long season plants straight outside. I veg. the starters inside for 3-4 weeks then transplant them outside into 3 or 5 gal. smart pots. I'm not sure if day 1 of flower is when I take them outside or not, but I usually get about 2-3 weeks of growth before I see what I would consider day 1. Still kinda confused about that?? My plants end up being 2-3 ft. tall, sometimes taller if they stretch in flower. The yeild is not great, probably around 1-3 zips per. sometimes more.

Trying to keep things simple this year so it straight sunshine4 in 3 or 5 gal. smart pots. And probably 20 gal. smartpots for a long season scrog.

CSOIL

GROW-first run with hygrozyme. I also add calmg and 1 drop per gal. of superthrive too. amino treatment was a free sample from the hydro store guy..never used it yet.

C1GROW

BLOOM

C1BLOOM

I know..EXPENSIVE.lol. but I mix my nutes in gal. jugs and hand water so I only go through the base nutes and cal-mg pretty quick. Everything else will last me all year. CHEMMY.. yes. but I'm anti shooting powder and only tried top booster a couple times..it says to use it only once at wk 5, but yeah, still not organic.

PREVENTIVE MEASURES- Caterpillars nailed my long season colas last year..I'm ready for them bastards this year.lol. and some greencure for PM.(never tried it yet)

C1BUGS

RP OG#18

C1

planted 2 seeds and both had some weird claw action going on. slow growth. this one grew out of it and the other one I tossed.

week4

C2

C3

week 7.. not what I was expecting. lacking trichs and purple?? but again, its one pheno.

C4

I'm having trouble uploading pics so I'll try later.:sun

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

julius

Julius Caesar from Cali Connection

C15

planted 2 reg. seeds and scored 2 twin females.

C15A

C15B

Wifi- OG Raskal

C16

decided to top this one cause I heard shes got some stretch.

C17

C18

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

pre-harvest og 18

I ended up chopping this one at just over 9 wks.

Reserva Privada OG #18

C20

C21

C22

Cali Connection Julius Caesar

about week 3
J1

J2

I'm stoked on these caesars, they are very vigorous and look almost identical. I never tried the so cal master before so I'm hoping for some fire.

:rastadancing:

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

couple more

OG Raskal White s1

I have 2 different phenos. #1 had no stretch, super frosty with the curling leaves, and yielded very low.

H1

#2 had much more stretch and way bigger yield. Not so much leaf curls. About week 7 now..starting to get cloudy.

H2

J21

sb805og101

sb805og101

Nice pics im loving ogr the white s1 phenotype #1 frosted curl! Hope to see more of your pheno pics.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

pics

Thanks sb og. I harvested the white s1 at 8 wks. and she was a beauty. The first 5 pics in the earlier post was that pheno with the curls and the next 5 were the bigger yielder pheno. Unreal bag appeal. I'll get some dry pics up soon.

sup monkeymun. Here's some more pics..not as good as the last ones. thanks for cruising by.

pheno #1 before the chop

D21

D2

D211

pheno #2 before the chop

D22

D223

:banana1sv6:

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

bummed

I thought I was going to show some guava 13 but I got 2 males. Maybe next time. Here's the two dudes. :sign0055:

D1

D11

D112

This one is the wifi.. I had a few male sacs pop out when she started to show sex. I pulled off about 10.. I usually would just pull it but my wifi jars are empty and I know how good she is. Seems like shes all female now but I gonna keep a close eye on this one.

week 2

D3

D31

Aloha farmers :smiley_joint:

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Whites13
Whites16

this bud weighed in at 7g.
This white strain was amazing. Pheno 1 was a low yielder but still was a good smoke. Not the best taste, kinda woody, or musky but a nice satisfying bud. Pheno 2 was much better all around. twice the yield, sweet and stank smell with a little lemon after a good cure. A little pm on the lower branches but nothing major. Everything I've grown lately by ogr has been unreal. I just popped some white romulan and more wifi.

vaporedout

vaporedout

very nice, and darn i wanted to see some guava as well.... next time. so the white rom.... rom X the white? white fire? what kinda white is with the rom? should be an awesome indica

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Very Nice!

Man I gotta get some of that Wifi

Thanks c.ken. I grew out 3 seeds and all 3 were mean stanky lemon pinesol. Now I know what everyone was talking about.

very nice, and darn i wanted to see some guava as well.... next time. so the white rom.... rom X the white? white fire? what kinda white is with the rom? should be an awesome indica

The white romulan is a new one from ogr. I think its reversed white s1 x romulan..so its a fem. seed. Guava 13 is next on the list..I really want to see some of that one too. Mahalo vaped.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Sup farmers. Its been a while but I have a couple white romulan pictures I wanted to share. They are about 5 weeks in. At first I thought they were starting to re-veg. but they kept chugging along and looks like I'm going to harvest in July. I only planted 2 seeds and this is what I got.

Strain: White Romulan
Breeder: og Raskal
Whiterom14
Whiterom13
Whiterom11

Whiterom1

Whiterom2
Whiterom21
Whiterom22

I'll update when they're done... Aloha:)

Top Bottom