A new indoor grow room...

• Thread starter VinnieV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VinnieV

VinnieV

Hi folks - Iโ€™ll be building a new room over the next 4 weeks.
The space will be 3.5m x 4.5m, sealed room, with Dimlux 600w.

Iโ€™m currently installing an AC unit to handle the temps for 15-16 lights.
I will running flood and drain and filling with 36l fabric pots

currently lining with orca and laying gas lines etc for the co2 generator etc.

Iโ€™ll upload plans over the next few days.

i intend to exhaust with a 10โ€ carbon filter and Corona ozone, a 2 meter run of ducting, a uv ozone, 15 meter run to exhaust, right before an ona inline cartridge.
Discretion is a key concern!

I may also put in a coil cooler that will drop the exhaust temps by 5-8 degrees...

wish me luck, and input very welcome!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi folks - Iโ€™ll be building a new room over the next 4 weeks.
The space will be 3.5m x 4.5m, sealed room, with Dimlux 600w.

Iโ€™m currently installing an AC unit to handle the temps for 15-16 lights.
I will running flood and drain and filling with 36l fabric pots

currently lining with orca and laying gas lines etc for the co2 generator etc.

Iโ€™ll upload plans over the next few days.

i intend to exhaust with a 10โ€ carbon filter and Corona ozone, a 2 meter run of ducting, a uv ozone, 15 meter run to exhaust, right before an ona inline cartridge.
Discretion is a key concern!

I may also put in a coil cooler that will drop the exhaust temps by 5-8 degrees...

wish me luck, and input very welcome!
Sounds awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

VinnieV

VinnieV

Sounds awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

move got a 160l dehumidifier and an evaporative cooler for the first few weeks... first time using ozone but Iโ€™m hoping negative pressure (no intake) will keep the girls safe!
I should also mention I exhaust to an area with a bit of clearance so no one will be immediately passing the exhaust at any one time. 8โ€ can fans running at 1500m3/h. Probably run at 50% through a frequency controller. Thanks for joining the ride aqua man!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

move got a 160l dehumidifier and an evaporative cooler for the first few weeks... first time using ozone but Iโ€™m hoping negative pressure (no intake) will keep the girls safe!
I should also mention I exhaust to an area with a bit of clearance so no one will be immediately passing the exhaust at any one time. 8โ€ can fans running at 1500m3/h. Probably run at 50% through a frequency controller. Thanks for joining the ride aqua man!
I love sealed rooms especially good sized one like your. Mine would like like a dinky car next to this lol. I have never used ozone so can't comment there.

Venting at night I assume? Or intermittent?

VinnieV

VinnieV

I love sealed rooms especially good sized one like your. Mine would like like a dinky car next to this lol. I have never used ozone so can't comment there.

Venting at night I assume? Or intermittent?
I was aiming for 24/7... Iโ€™ll get a diagram together though and post with my thoughts. I want it long enough for it to kick enough of the smells... and enough bends for it to slow and cool before being exhausted

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

100%! Which is why Iโ€™m thinking of having he exhaust running 20-50% 24/7.. hopefully enough!
Never used a burner but I think your good venting at night the volume of air in the room once. it shouldn't have to run to often once the ppm are up. But this is not a fact statement just food for thought. It something you probably already looked into and a carbon monoxide monitor would probably tell ya

VinnieV

VinnieV

Never used a burner but I think your good venting at night the volume of air in the room once. it shouldn't have to run to often once the ppm are up. But this is not a fact statement just food for thought. It something you probably already looked into and a carbon monoxide monitor would probably tell ya
I mean I do like the additional discretion of only running these and venting at night... so Iโ€™ll put more consideration into that. Maybe run a couple of the diffuseairโ€™s with carbon filters to scrub the room constantly...

Iโ€™m feeling thereโ€™s a gap in the market for a frequency fan controller that can have % set to a timer to increase at night etc.

VinnieV

VinnieV

Iโ€™ll also be using the Dimlux carbon monoxide controller which I believe shuts off the burner of CO is detected

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sounds like you really have your shit together brother... I look forward to this in action ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

VinnieV

VinnieV

Excuse the delay folks! Lots of logistic delays in setting up this room, also new to me is actually doing serious plant training!

so flower room is still under construction which is looking to now be 3m x4.5m of useable space.

ive just finished putting together a 2.4 x 1m flood and drain table for the veg room and I have some clones potted up at two different stages. Few strains in there so not making it easy on myself!

will use conical plant supports, was thinking lollipop of course, topping? Manifold training etc? Open to advice, I was thinking topping a few times for 6/8 solid colas...

6A3024D4 E721 4CEB 949E 6D7442BB0AB6
7185E3E1 D4AC 41EE 95BE B7449B3EF46B

Latest posts

Top Bottom