a nice c02 generator

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

i have been lookin at some new equipment and a c02 generator is 1 of em. i ran in too this guy and it looks really sweet. its like $400 but can produce as much as a regular $800 co2 generator. also it happens to be water cooled so it produces 86% less heat. heres a u tube vid check it out
have any of you used it or herd anything about it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDorIv81CA[/YOUTUBE]

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a regular burner and wish it was cooled but the water one seems like a little hassle. Air cooled would be good if it doesnt suck the co2 out.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats why I use tanks it only takes two minutes to enrich my 8x12 to 1250 ppms no heat at all.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
The heat scared me off of the burners, tanks for me. Slick piece of equipment though, thanks for posting it kj.

F

Frosty113

doesnt one need a gas line for co2 & whats the risk of blowing the place up?

O

Otto

There coming out with a new smaller version of this one soon. We'll be rocking one here shortly cant wait to set it up hopefully i dont break it first by fiddlin with it.

-Otto

O

Otto

doesnt one need a gas line for co2 & whats the risk of blowing the place up?

No need for a gas line, you use tanks. Either natural gas, propane, or co2 like for a paintball gun or welding and whatnot. I dont think theres much of a chance your gunna blow anything up if your doing it correctly.

-Otto

Top Bottom