A Peak into what I call N.A.S.A.

• Thread starter jaybudding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

I run 4000w 4 x 1000w lumateks super lumens. I have a Titan helios 11 controller at 240v. I run drain to waste coco. I run House and Garden nutes and a bunch of other crap! I have a clorine and sedimate remover in the grow so I can hand water. I have 14 dif OG Kush strains and 10 other random strains mostly clone only strains.
A peak into what i call nasa

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hi Jaybudding,
Best of look on this run. would you mind mentioning the different cuts of OG you have and which are your Faves and why? are any better yielders than others that retain their potency?

J

jaybudding

Hi Jaybudding,
Best of look on this run. would you mind mentioning the different cuts of OG you have and which are your Faves and why? are any better yielders than others that retain their potency?
Thank you! Sure I love OGs and will try to tell you about each one I have. Some I don't know jack but the name.
1. SFV OG- strong hybrid 8-9 weeks flower good lemony diesel funk good yield
2.HAOG- (biker og)- Very strong fast growing I like this cut responds real well to topping! great og lemony flavor and vigor good yield
3.Blue Venom OG- Don't know much about this one but it is very strong growing heavy indica. blueberry x poison og x rare dankness strain getting ready to flower.
4.Tahoe one of my favs great for back pain love the taste of the lemon pledge
5.skywalker- heavy indica havnt grown don't know much
6.diablo I like the flavor of this one hharder for me to get to root for some reason? grapefruit x og x blueberry
7.platinum larry- just got it still sensitive to ho lighting was one of the best looking and smelling but has just been having a hard time adjusting
8.presidential- very potent I like it a lot super funky heavy indica 8-9 week flower diesel pinesol!
9. fire og actually got seeds from a norcal grower! was kinda wondering if it would be any good and it is great tasting potent stinky og with RED HAIR everywhere.
10.platinum og another great one comes out freakishly silver weird very good wish I had pics of flower
11.Abusive potent fuel lemon kinda weird bud structure!
12.triple x og- very big nugs potent not the heaviest but big!
13. ol skool og ???? jedi genetics ??? I don't know about it just got it trying to research supposed to be an original og???
14.blackwater og cali connection purple og just cracked the seeds
They are all pretty potent I went looking for good cuts for a reason I will be running a couple grows in the forums now that I have the ability!

J

jaybudding

North American Strain Association That's right I work for NASA higher than most have ever been!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice room & killer selection of OG's I can't wait 2 see all them OG's in action in that room.. Good luck

J

jaybudding

Thanks man you will be seeing more I'm running 12 or 16 at a time just depends maybe 8-4 just depends on the variety I want and how long I want to veg. there's a couple I haven't seen either that im excited to see.

J

jaybudding

Cloneville has 3 or 4 strains he says are jedi genetics was just wondering never heard of it either. On another note my non-og list is
1.PLATINUM SKUNK- oh wait that's pretty much an og x skunk
2.Tangerine Dream- Barney's farm cracked myself
3.Super Lemon Haze GHSC
4.GDP
5.Cherry Pie
6.Grape Invaders
7.Space Cakes
8.Afgahni
9.Fortune Cookie
10.Cookie #2

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

SFV is the winner in that batch IMO

curious on the presidential.... the presidential here is kush not OG... super purple super indica almost zero OG look... is that the same??? killer nugs for sure just not OG.

killer line up.... sounds like a strain headache like the rest of us... haha... too much dank too little time!

J

jaybudding

Gonna have to get another presidential then I had a mishap and its gone replaced it with Headband yeah all the presidential I pick up in Downtown LA is heavy OG! Almost like a good Herojuana!

Top Bottom