A Pheno Hunt Of Epic Proportions

• Thread starter Matt McAuley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

Would be of some time but I'd throw you some to pop with me...message me bro maybe I can add to your statins

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea the s.l.v.b.k was the reason I got into sin but I love the tangerine power and power diesel and am running the sequioa strawberry and Oscar goodman and the strawberry is amazing love the structure so far both lady's are stacking so good the Oscar is one of the biggest most vigorous plants I've grown

Skunked

Skunked

So you've pulled some fems GK? I know looking into it, it's a highly sought after strain...definitely suggest BX GK if you pull another fem so would look into those males! But you could always get more and do it at another time but seems like a killer strain man. All of sins stuff looks killer though, haven't grown much of his stuff out but he had a grip on the game foo shooo

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Yea the s.l.v.b.k was the reason I got into sin but I love the tangerine power and power diesel and am running the sequioa strawberry and Oscar goodman and the strawberry is amazing love the structure so far both lady's are stacking so good the Oscar is one of the biggest most vigorous plants I've grown

I'm interested in hearing how that Sequoia Strawberry turns out, that is one on my list for sure. I love Tangerine Power, the market is just too saturated with it up here.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No s.l.v.b.k female at all out a 10

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

So it's been a long while since I updated this. Had to go on a crazy selling bonanza to make room for our big crop that is starting to come down. In the mean time my grower has been working hard on our babies in the tent......and holy shit! Just had time to grab a few pics of my favorites since I just got back to the farm. More to come....also we got more seeds. I'll post those later as well.

White Lotus

20151020 094011
20151020 093839
20151020 093656
20151020 093909
20151019 224519

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice man I know ya wanted feed back on the sequoia I'm loving them so far I've seen 2 phenos one short fat stocky and a slightly taller one but over all great structure loves being topped

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

That's whats up man, there are a couple Sins on my list and that is definitely one! Just a bunch of the new exotics I am pretty stoked on. Unfortunately I have to wait till harvest is over and we can clear out space on the farm, to crack more seeds.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Update on the sequoia strawberry killer pack my 2nd favorite of the year I got 2 phenos both produced huge dense colas great structure the more short one leans to the more og kush taste with a hit of berries and citrus and the taller longer flowering one smells straight strawberry feild best producers per sqfoot this round and easy to trim

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Everything looking good man. Your setup is nice and clean. You should find some good keepers with that seed selection. Good luck with everything. Peace.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Matt McAuley Matt do you have any pics of either the Lime Skunk or Green Ribbon BX in full flower. I am trying to play catch up after summer shutdown and need to know which of these 2 are the heavy hitters as far as yields. I've been told that the BX is the way to go. Can you confirm? Peace bro

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Thanks guys, sorry I have been MIA. We just had a month long harvest here at the farm which was a fucking bitch. But its done and now we can sell it and get more cool shit for my genetics. I will post some pics over the next couple days but we are in a crazy transition period so it'll happen when it happens. The plants are doing fine, right now they need more room so we built them an area, just making sure it is stabilized before they go in. They have been growing like monsters, very impressed with the Lime Skunk, Green Ribbon, Ortega, Adonis, White Lotus and Mindscape. Clones of those will be the first to go in the flower box for the pheno hunt so @jumpincactus I will have your pics as soon as I can.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys, sorry I have been MIA. We just had a month long harvest here at the farm which was a fucking bitch. But its done and now we can sell it and get more cool shit for my genetics. I will post some pics over the next couple days but we are in a crazy transition period so it'll happen when it happens. The plants are doing fine, right now they need more room so we built them an area, just making sure it is stabilized before they go in. They have been growing like monsters, very impressed with the Lime Skunk, Green Ribbon, Ortega, Adonis, White Lotus and Mindscape. Clones of those will be the first to go in the flower box for the pheno hunt so @jumpincactus I will have your pics as soon as I can.
Thank you brutha :D No rush, no worries, when you get a chance.

G

gand3r

Looking good Matt

How are you finding the great white compared to the Rhizo.

What type of system do you run for flower,coco,Dwc etc?

Latest posts

Top Bottom