A Pheno Hunt Of Epic Proportions

• Thread starter Matt McAuley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gand3r

Matt,

I've tried to find some more details on the exotic genetics lemon slunk. Do you know the THC content.

Is there any reviews or grow journal's as I'm unable to fine any.

Shire

Shire

Really interested in opinions on the green ribbon bx. How's the stone?? I've been looking for something with that nasty one or two toke smoke and next thing you know your drooling after waking up from a t nap. Twreck did me that way every time. Green ribbon might be the direction I want to go. Straight train wrecked. Anyone with pics or smoke report/experience?

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Hey guys so it's been a hell of a long time since I updated this and I honestly forgot about it for a while. So here's the story. At the start of the new year I had to part ways with the farm on good terms. I had to go deal with some family issues and new business that made living in Twisp impossible.

I found a trusted friend of mine whom I have worked with in the past, he is a talented grower with unmatched work ethic so I knew he would do great. He did, he loves his job out there and has really moved to the next level in growing. I will turn this thread over to him as he is now the keeper of the flame lol. Like I said I maintain a solid relationship with Cascade, they are family, so I will be picking up some finished flower to do my own smoke reports on these strains.

From my understanding the keepers for the season were Lime Skunk (no surprise), Candyland, Mindscape, Phantom Cookies, and 7/8 Sour (kind of a surprise but cool!). 75% of the strains were kept for future experimentation, they are housed as mothers at a 502 indoor facility. I am glad these strains were able to make it into the 502 system and hopefully help raise the overall game of the Washington Recreational industry. I would have love to have been there for every second of it but such is life.

My buddy has all the pictures of this process from the season since he was there. I will get him on here in the coming weeks to update you all. Like I said they did a bang up job, grab the Harvest Issue of NW Leaf and check em out!

Thank you all for your interest and I can't wait to show you what I have been working on!

Top Bottom