A pic is worth a fafillion trichs

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hello farmers!

I have a love of photography and have been combining that with my love for growing. After seeing what Alien has been able to do with his PowerShot, I've been playing with the settings on mine to see what I can do better. I'll share some of my favorite shots here. What can I say, I'm just a proud Mom!

This is supposed to be a NL cross, from bagseed from a local breeder. 25 weeks. This is one of my faves that I've grown. I've never smelled anything remotely like it 10+ years (Only been growing for one though). Amazing flavor, but not the highest yield.
A pic is worth a fafillion trichs
Another of the NL cross @ 51 days.
A pic is worth a fafillion trichs 2
Here's the NL @ 35. I've been playing with the tungsten white balance mode to try to get it just right. Not quite there on this shot, but like how it turned out anyway.
A pic is worth a fafillion trichs 3
I hope this is a good start for now. This farm is gonna make me late for work. :oops: More to come.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Thanks for coming through and showin' some love! I have such a different appreciation now that I have the garden.

Next up, some purps. Bagseed again. I was actually hoping to get a male but wasn't sad as this lady grew... and grew... and grew. Had to give a couple clones away because I don't have room for more than one sativa like this. First thumbnail @ 17 days, the rest of the pics @ 29 days.

Enjoy your day!

IMG 2214
IMG 2008
IMG 2220
IMG 2222
IMG 2232

K

keonaona

nice shots , dig'n that purple color's .. keep bang'n it man

K

keonaona

sorry LADY GOODSEN ,your talkin about the preflower pic on your avatar.. missed that ..lol.. your still rockin them pic's... respect

~KEO

MissGrnGoodnes

MissGrnGoodnes

Whats up GC! What is this fine pink lady you are growin here? Have you seen her dried yet? I've got a beautiful strain myself really pink when it's wet but looses some of the color as it dries... :( Need to make magic with a male for that color to stay. ;-)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Thursday night I was working with the ladies & thought to myself, we display the flowers from other plants so... I made this li'l arrangement to sit by the head of my bed to greet me for 4/20 (and beyond, lol). Enjoy your day!
IMG 2357

feline eyes

feline eyes

nice buds! like your photography skills too, you capture the beauty of those buds well :)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

what a great idea. hope your holiday was good. enjoi the day 420
It was, alldaze. My li'l floral arrangement is still holding nicely, too!

nice buds! like your photography skills too, you capture the beauty of those buds well :)
Thanks for stopping through, feline... I do what I can with my point & shoot Canon. One day I'd like to get the type of set up that snowblind has...

A

Alien

Supporter
Word GC...nice to see you sharing pics. Drop a PM anytime...happy to point you to the optimum settings to get your powershot rocking to its full potential. Once you get a few things set up properly, the camera does a lot of the work for you.

Cheers,
A

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Word GC...nice to see you sharing pics. Drop a PM anytime...happy to point you to the optimum settings to get your powershot rocking to its full potential. Once you get a few things set up properly, the camera does a lot of the work for you.
Cheers,
A

Thank you very much for stopping through, Alien. I'm slowly making upgrades to my small perp garden in preparation for my Alien gear landing! *happy*dance* I appreciate your help because I'm anxiously looking forward to documenting that journey perfectly. I'll PM you later this week.
Take care!
Lady Goodsen

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What's good, farmers!
Well, earlier this week, I hung new reflective material & a stronger light. The ladies are adjusting well & I'm adjusting to their new needs, lol. I'm also working the camera adjustments with the new light. (I'm seeing a tripod in the near future - being medicated and trying to hold the camera and steady the buds... not so easy :p) More of the purps (44 days) & the NLx (52 days, early finisher, started flush yesterday). I also have Golden Nugget & Medusa in rotation, but they're just a few weeks in.
IMG 2421
IMG 2478
IMG 2421
IMG 2476
IMG 2485
IMG 2487
IMG 2488

some really nice bus bro. love how different they are

Thanks greenfrond. One of the best parts about my garden is having their different personalities. Thanks for stopping through!
Lady Goodsen

IMG 2420

Latest posts

Top Bottom