• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hello,

I'm excited to finally participate in this community. I've been a lurker for a while now and have learned a lot. My overall approach is to keep things simple, low maintenance, and organic.

I'm finishing up my 4th ever grow, my 3rd in my current setup. I'm definitely making mistakes, and definitely learning along the way. My first round was, well my first round. Did not have my nutrient mix right and was mildly underfeeding throughout the cycle. However the harvest was very pleasing. My second try I burned everything. Now on my third try, I'm heading into flush and discovered two things 1) I had my phantom digital ballast set to 60% and 2) Spider Mites on one plant. Problem one was an easy fix albeit quite late. Problem two required the purchase (today) of predatory mites which are currently feasting on the spider mites. I'm hoping for the best.

I'm using a GrowHut 4x4 with a Hydrofarm Radiant 6 AC shade, phantom digital ballast 600w, and Hortilux 600w HPS in Flower (Ushio 600w Conversion in bloom). I'm running White Berry, Sour Maui, and Lavender in Coco and 3 gallon Smart Pots using a mix of Pura Vida Grow & Bloom, GO Floralicious Plus, GO Bio Boost, Hygrozyme, and Mycorrizae.

For my next round I plan to use the exhale CO2 bags, a Growzilla with 1 600w HPS and 1 600w MH conversion, and more proactive pest control! I also want to start using some form of foliar spray and am open to ideas.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or questions are welcome. I look forward to hearing from the community.

outwest

AssManOG

AssManOG

Hey there Outwest, Just was going through old intros and found yours

Just wanted to give you a warm welcome. :) Even though you been here for a while WELCOME!

AssManOG

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That's hilarious. Welcome to you too! I guess I didn't take it personally that it took six months to get a reply to my intro. Welcome to you too, assman. This one's for you.

outwest

WEED ASS sf

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yeah Outwest, you really need to get out and post some more... never knew you were here... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom