A place to post Seeds to give away / trade

• Thread starter smokedareefer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBuds

RookieBuds

New420GuySeeds also has landrace seeds. I have his Mazar i Sharif x Mazar i Sharif, and I can't wait until i have a spare 46 weeks to grow them 😄

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Are they actual landrace as in never grown anywhere else? Or are they an ibl marketed as landrace?

I assume they are worked some but check it out. Most informative seed company out there. Full canna and terp profiles listed.

some pics are very landrace looking. There are some grows on thc farmer to check out.

growsince79

growsince79

New420GuySeeds also has landrace seeds. I have his Mazar i Sharif x Mazar i Sharif, and I can't wait until i have a spare 46 weeks to grow them 😄
I never heard of a pure indica taking more than 10-11 weeks.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Are they actual landrace as in never grown anywhere else? Or are they an ibl marketed as landrace?

There's no unified definition of landrace. Ace's stuff are IBL's made from heirloom seeds, Real Seed Co has heirloom seeds as well as regional drug seeds and semi-feral regional-specific seeds.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Plenty of Afghan stuff on RSC's site has been said to go that long. There's a wide variety within Afghani genetics.

true that
almost every seed bank has an Afghani varietal. I bought some from a joint in the uk. Hopefully putting them in soil soon.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

It's hyperbole fellas, don't be so literal.

But for real, it's the only plant with a flowering description as "long flowering" 🤷‍♂️ everything else is clearly marked 8-9 weeks or whatever. The Mazar isn't, and my guess is flowering alone is 12+ weeks.

mancorn

mancorn

Call me paranoid, but just because they have 200 posts doesn't mean they can be trusted.
Totally respect your paranoia - kept hominids alive for million of years. That said the Zodiac Killer & Unabomber were anonymous. Sure if you’re not using a VPN or if there’s a face recognition camera👀 at the drop box, the man can find you. Otherwise It’s hard to see a risk in putting a letter in a drop box. (Just make sure the dog licks the envelope to keep your DNA private. 👽)

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What good is a vpn? Leo can crack them in 15 ninutes...atleast ive read that online...nsa in 5...lol

Im not sure if we are as secured as people would like to think

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You definetly arent anon by using tor or tails either...lmfao!

Does anyone know who created the darkweb and why? I do!!

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I’ve swapped seeds on other forums since 2012. Never had an issue. Just get to know someone as much as possible and there’s a matter of trust involved. Seriously doubt any prosecuting attorney at the federal or state level would even give a damn unless big money was involved. Not in this day and age with limited department budgets.

tco_0420

tco_0420

If someone wanted to post an address or location for everyone to send seeds I would probably do it. I'm not going to send to an address in my pm box.
I’d trust it more sending address in pm box, may not be legal for some addresses to grow, that’s my big thing, I wouldn’t want to send my address out there just to anyone but I would just one person and see how that goes, I would be interested if you would

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

The seed exchange went well, ive not been raided and the 2 fourm members that received the seeds are still posting so were all good. Id be more worried about the strech than getting busted for these few seeds

Look around, times are a changing, never thought I'd see it in my lifetime. Its 10 seeds that i sent to 2 guys to grow in their basement.

Anyhow a follow-up on the Tangerine tonic.I popped 9 out of Tangerine tonic and of the 9 i picked one to clone for the next run and chose 3 others to make 4 in my flower room. (3 good ones and a helmet head i left to fend for herself and never removed the shell) march 26
20210519 211956

2 weeks later April 10
20210410 122909

April 16,topped, isn't she a fine specimen
20210514 183637

May 10 a light defoliation and flipped to flower. She's caught up to her sisters
20210510 200504

Day 20 in flower cleaned up some, stretch she did and a good chance she'll be the best in the room so far.
20210529 101030

Last edited:
Top Bottom