A Police Officer steals Marijuana (Pot), makes "Pot Brownies", has a severe trip, the

• Thread starter MadBuddhaAbuser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

that cop sounds like he is on acid not weed ... I wish I could get that high...lmfao...good post

JH420

JH420

Well last summer I did actually OD on pot brownies. A couple factors came into play...#1 my buddy who made em put way more weed than the recipe called for...#2) I never got much off brownies/cookies in the past so I ate a whole bunch more than I should have. Well the hullicinations started about an hour later and lasted somewhere around 6-10 hours. And during that time I could not move my body not even an inch. My buddy called me to warn me not to eat em but I couldn't pick up the phone. My paranioa was through the roof, like a million times greater than smokin a sativa. I was hung over (from the brownies) the entire weekend, in a huge fog. I couldn't get high off weed for about 3 days after that. I couldn't even move my lips, let alone my body for the first 6-10 hours. I've never done acid, but I've tried salvia a couple times...this was far crazier than any salvia trip...it was not fun at all, I'll never eat any form of MJ again...and I have a pretty good tolerance to smokin for sure. That cop sounded fine compared to where I was at, no way I could have made a phone call and talked.

Venom818

Venom818

LOL JH420 sorry bro but i kinda know what you mean we did some bronies one time and put way to much herb I couldn't even walk for 4-5 hours i had spaghetti legs and ive n ever been so paranoid in my life i aswell will never eat pot again.

Venom818

Venom818

By the way fck the police we have been jacked by police plenty of time carma is a bitch LOL.

R

Rolln J

its unbelievable this just keeps happening over and over again! I mean seriously youd think them cops would learn their lesson already.

Venom818

Venom818

I know there not turning in an eight into the evidence room there selling it giving it to their homies or hopefully making brownies LOL

E

easypleasie

LOL JH420! I know exactly how you felt bro. Happened to me about 10 years ago and I haven't eaten anything with mj in it since. Couldn't even move to take a piss! And I was stuck in some club in nyc to make it worse. bad trip lol

Top Bottom