A Puzzling Plant

• Thread starter Sunbiz1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sunbiz1

Hi all,

This one has a been problem child since birth, always been a slow grower despite having more sun than any others since May...8 hours of full sun all Summer until I brought it in last week for refusing to flower. The leaves look horrible, despite continual vegging. They are thin and as you can see curled downward. Here's the kicker, I have 2 other girls doing just fine from the exact same batch of seeds...both in early flower stages(see below pic). I can't figure out why this dwarf plant grew about 3 regular sized fan leaves and then all this crazy looking veg growth started happening

Bad seed maybe?

TY for any input!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Different phenos would be my first guess, because those two plants appear to be entirely unrelated. You sure the one plant's daddy wasn't actually the milk man?

S

Sunbiz1

Different phenos would be my first guess, because those two plants appear to be entirely unrelated. You sure the one plant's daddy wasn't actually the milk man?

Remember the plant that was outdoors I posted a pick of you thought was transpiring a while back?...that's the one. Looks like the millk man and the cable guy got a hold of mommy, never seen anything like it b/c a few fans leaves developed identical to both her sisters.

I was going to pitch it, but now I see a few pistils so mine as well finish her.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
She does look to be terribly Sativa-dominant. Which makes her attractive, if not a pain in the ass to work with. IIRC you're at a rather far north latitude, too, yes? Good thing you've got her inside.

S

Sunbiz1

She does look to be terribly Sativa-dominant. Which makes her attractive, if not a pain in the ass to work with. IIRC you're at a rather far north latitude, too, yes? Good thing you've got her inside.

That was my thinking, looks like a haze. I'm beginning to think it's bean from 2 years ago I saved and then accidentally mixed in with the other half dozen. I'm about 42N. If it's the seed I'm recalling, this plant will take until Thanksgiving to finish on a forced schedule.

I cannot do in-ground sativa dominant projects this far north, first frost by Nov. 1st and freeze by the 15th w/snow flurries.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
post your pix at the farm - do not link them to other sites

this is for everybodys security

S

Sunbiz1

post your pix at the farm - do not link them to other sites

this is for everybodys security

Are you telling me I'll have to use pain program, err paint to re-size every photo here?.

I don't paint, is there an easier means?.

Edit, just found one and posted in the suggestion/feedback forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom