A quest for Knowledge(SsdxSourDxOgkxSourOgk)

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey all been wanting to start up a J here for a minute cause I believe there may be some peeps here that can answer a few Questions for me. I'm Pheno hunting now thru a bunch of beans as named in the thread. I'm particularly looking for what I have narrowed down the search to the SourD daddy that made the crosses possible in the first place. Without a doubt the original mom (SourDxOgkXSourOgk) was the second strongest meds I've ever smoked only second too some budd I picked up in the early 90s in Ny at which time they where calling that FUEL, GAS, DESIEL etc. Anyway not to get off point. Got some pix of some really cool things id like to see if any of it looks familiar to anyone here in hopes to maybe some of y'all can help me further narrow down my search to find the DANK!
IMA get some pix up soon as I figure out how to do so but I put some in an album in the meantime. Alrite then looking forward to seeing how this plays out and glad to be here.
Peace.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome got the pixel thing handled! Much easier than I thought it was gonna be!
Anyway I got a few phenos to work with ill get into that all later. Most importantly Id like to
Know if anyone sees anything they might be familiar knowing the cross I mentioned in the threads title. Particularly in the leaf structure as u can see the weird twisted up leaf growth that happens in the stretch phase of flower but str8tenz itself rite out during. Bud production. I'm starting here because I've got a male that does the same exact thing so I believe that tryna pheno hunt thru these beans this would be more or less a great starting point as its obviously something stable meaning almost identical from the male to the female and id like to know if anyone has any ideas as to exactly what it may be!
Alrite then any knowledge is apprechiated in advance.
Peace

IMG_20110802_214116.jpg
IMG_20110715_201424.jpg
IMG_20110622_215115.jpg
IMG_20110622_215029.jpg
IMG_20110622_134058.jpg
IMG_20110618_222605.jpg

Venom818

Venom818

your going to have a million phenos with that cross.Those leafs dont look like ecsd or diesel imo

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thanks For the input Venom. On this particualr Hybrid tho I've only seen 3 very distinct Phenos. And one oddball that shows Up everyonce in awhile which is just something Special. When I said 3 distinct Phenos I mean. A Strawberry, A Sour, and then a perfect Sourberry that comes thru from the cross. Obviously I'm getting stronger Phenotypes in The Phenos that carry each trait I just Explained more Aggressively than others which leads me to this particular Pheno HUNT. As I'm tryna narrow down what is which to which if u feel me. N I'm not really sure i understand but is that what U meant about the many variations?
Its All I can think.
The one I showed in the pix is The SOUR pheno I'm talkin about.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I'm not really sure what ECSD is either if I steared anyone the wrong way with my strain breakdown in the beginning my bad. This is how I know them. How the PAX Where labeled.........
SSD= SourDx(Rez S.C. StrawberryPHENO). MALE.
X
SFV= "Jlp" SourDxOgkxSourOGK. Female.
Hope that clearifies things.

Venom818

Venom818

I'm not really sure what ECSD is either if I steared anyone the wrong way with my strain breakdown in the beginning my bad. This is how I know them. How the PAX Where labeled.........
SSD= SourDx(Rez S.C. StrawberryPHENO). MALE.
X
SFV= "Jlp" SourDxOgkxSourOGK. Female.
Hope that clearfifies things.

ecsd =east coast sour diesel

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Ahhh ok got u now. I did make mention to a strain I was smokeing in the early 90s that was only a comparison to me as it wasn't really named at the time but was the strongest I've ever smoked and its the only thing I can honestly compare the high to my bad I do see where the Confusion could have came in.
ECSD is prolly exactly what I was smokeing at the time tho. Early 90s very lite lime green almost blonde. An eigth or a nickel at the time lasted me n five friends a week or more just put u DOWN! Ill Never forget it! Haven't seen anything Like it sence either. Sound about Rite?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Quick Bump was really hopeing to get a few looks and maybe some feedback here n hopes to maybe someone would look at the strain rundown and maybe see something familiar in something they had grown out along the same lines....

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Big ups to KidTwist for giveing me the oppurtunity to test some gear..
Evolution Seeds Grand Daddy Smash.. Nothing but sticky dense grape/pineapple goodness right here few weeks left on these ill be sure to get some finish harvest and nugg shots fosho cant wait to see how these finish out!

20130328 155018
20130328 155001
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Those flower pics look much better than the ones up top what happened in those if these are new and of the same as the first it looks like you fixed it quite well.....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Big ups to KidTwist for giveing me the oppurtunity to test some gear..
Evolution Seeds Grad Daddy Smash.. Nothing but sticky dense grape/pineapple goodness right here few weeks left on these ill be sure to get some finish harvest and nugg shots fosho cant wait to see how these finish out!
Looks nice how much more sativa is in the genes of the one on the left?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I took a male from the sfvxssd bunch that i started the thread with and i hit kens cut gdp to make this gdk cross...
The Gds is evolution seeds tester im doing for evolution seeing alot of the gdp in them as well far as structure/nugg density.. But the evolution gear is carrying a real strong tangy pineapple zip smell with the grape i got a few weeks left on them im curious to see how the flavours pan out with them its gonna be nice i can say that for now.. And thanks caveman

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Of the evolution gear i do have a more sativa dom growing plant far as stretch wise should be a nice mix.. Good eye it is the pic on the left the sativa dom gds

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

so what you trying to make any specific goals?
I pretty much accomplished my goal with the gdk takeing the bud density from the gdp but has a real nice lemon espresso coffee mix it took from the elite sfv.. If anything id like to find a heavy stout male to add more wieght gdp not known for stellar yields but the quality im getting off the gdk is top notch man just never enuff! Lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Living the dream, nice so its that good just one strand to satisfy all mmj pleasures? or content and not too ambitious? i like various variaties.....but if i found just one i would be content too...peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

For now shes kinda my stable they cant get enuff n never dissapoints but ur right u can have to much of the same i do like variety personaly and i do have patients i need to keep happy with daytime meds..
Ill snap some pix next time i hit flower pad i do have a nice ex cheesex tahoe og im keeping as well as a few different blackrose crosses as well id like to be able to get into some face off og in the near future..
Forgot i did just start some pbbx and chem 19 but there just getting third set of leaves now so a lil ways off yet.. Thanks for watchin man. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom