A question about cloning possibility

• Thread starter Dramadon3151
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dramadon3151

Dramadon3151

So i know i dont want to keep buying genetics from online sites, and i do have a fair amount of different strains in photos but im wondering if its possible or even if possible maybe its too difficult?...to clone autos? Does anyone know about this and how to make viable clones with ruderalis genetics....is this a noob thing to think of doing lol?

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

I haven’t done it but in theory should be no problem, Take a bucket and add water with air stone from pump, put net pots in the lid like this: Or just use Rockwool and clone tray

39739B50 D224 4197 90BC 6E623C537382
Dramadon3151

Dramadon3151

I haven’t done it but in theory should be no problem, Take a bucket and add water with air stone from pump, put net pots in the lid like this: Or just use Rockwool and clone tray
So you keep the water level high enough to dip the net pot partialy submerged? Aerating all the time? Do you use any cloning hormone?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

When you clone an autoflower plant the clone is the same age as the mother and will continue to grow and flower well, automatically.

You cant keep them in a veg state with light cycle.

So basically you get a tiny flower from cloning.

growsince79

growsince79

So i know i dont want to keep buying genetics from online sites, and i do have a fair amount of different strains in photos but im wondering if its possible or even if possible maybe its too difficult?...to clone autos? Does anyone know about this and how to make viable clones with ruderalis genetics....is this a noob thing to think of doing lol?
It will clone and make one tiny pos bud.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

When you clone an autoflower plant the clone is the same age as the mother and will continue to grow and flower well, automatically.

You cant keep them in a veg state with light cycle.

So basically you get a tiny flower from cloning.

Good info, I did not know this !

Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom