A Question About Photo Period Strains

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

After I grow a bunch of these auto flower seeds i want to try to grow a few regular photoperiod strains,

I would like to try to scrog 4 to fit in a 4 x 4.

So a few questions about that

How big should the pots be for 4 to fill that space ?

What size squares would you use and at what height would you start the mesh in relation to the plants? My tent will be 6.5 feet and I need about 18 inches to the top of the canopy at full height.

How long does it take in veg to fill that space up to switch it to flower (roughly)

I want to grow a Jack Herer. AK 47, Northern Lights and White widow.

And I will get 10 seeds of each so i can grow until i retire :D. Might as well get great at it.

And once I hoarde up i might save the other autoflowers for summer and try to save some hydro and grow some crazy strong photos :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I prefer to do SOG, so I use smaller pots all squished together. When I did a SCRoG, IIRC I used 3gal pots in something like a 3'x6' space, 6 of them. It took a while for the net to fill though, so that's another reason why I went with SOG.

You are going to LOVE those strains!!!

gwheels

gwheels

in a 4 x 4 space with auto flowers how many would you put in that space ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
in a 4 x 4 space with auto flowers how many would you put in that space ?
I don't do autos, I do photoperiodics. 3'x3' tray (I can't reach out 4', I'm only 5'1" tall). 1-2gal pots, stuffed in sea of green style gives me 16/tray. The fellow up above there knows what he's doing, been doin' it a while.

gwheels

gwheels

I will start with 12 auto plants. All 12 will be the tallest I have so I can see what happens.
quarter pounder auto. 4
Trans siberian 4
And 4 sativa dominant plants (diesel and amnesia haze)

I think watering everything will be a pain in the ass so I might do a drip system of some kind once i get everything working.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It is. I ended up doing flood & drain of my trays. My back couldn't take handwatering each plant individually. Sounds like it's gonna be a good lineup!

Latest posts

Top Bottom