A question about Sannie's Bacto

• Thread starter BansheeRider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Hey Sannie,
first of all i would like to thank you on your quality mailorder service...i ordered some KO Kush and Mota's Star Kush and was very happy to get the El Monstre as freebie.
There are 3 sub-optimal seeds in the KO Kush pack, i'll let you know how those turn out when i pop them.

Now on to the post....
I have some ph problems with the soil on my OD grow which i suspect is causing some N and Mg lockout and nute buildup in the the soil.
I was wondering if using the Bacto now that they are in flowering would help in any way to dissolve the build up salts in the soil and help stabilise the ph levels too.

thanks
BR

S

sannie

The bacto will help to let youre plant "feel" better and can help to stabilice youre ph in the soil but only in small matter.
The best is to use organic nute's on soil so youre soil life can put it away for later need if nescesary.
When using fungie's and bacteria and organic nute's you dont have to worry about ph probs and to much build up salt (if you dont do to strange things hahaha)

Organic nute's will enhance and work together with youre soil while chem nute's dont contribute in youre soil at all !

greetz sannie

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Thanks for the quick answer Sannie.....

I in fact am using organic soil (Atami Janeco Light mix) but the ph is low while the water is high. I'm hoping the Bacto or funghi would help in absorbing the built-up salts

cheers
BR

D

darookie2000

Thanks for the quick answer Sannie.....

I in fact am using organic soil (Atami Janeco Light mix) but the ph is low while the water is high. I'm hoping the Bacto or funghi would help in absorbing the built-up salts

cheers
BR

I've been using Drip Clean with my organic program (Canna Bio - the soil I was using was Canna Bio Terra, but I have been switching to Promix HP - probably not technically organic, but it dries out faster and doesn't have as many issues with fungus gnats) to prevent salt buildup while lowering the pH on my input water (dechlorinated tap water). Many organic programs have acids in them that self-correct pH, but if your water is alkaline like mine, you're still going to want to adjust them a bit.

Top Bottom