A question about Selfing

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Ok, so I had about 5 seeds in about 5 oz of 98 bubba nugs. I had originally thought that a durban poison that was stressed and threw 2 pairs of nuts in the last few days during flush. I figured that it pollenated my 98 bubba, but the time line is off by over 2 weeks...

Is it possible that the bubba "selfed" itself? The seedlings which I will post look like 98 bubba only. Any help here?

Ill post pick later but they look like bubba 100%

L

Lost

here they are about a week ago. The leaves are much fatter now..

Myshit
B

bicycle racer

yes more than likely self pollinated not too uncommon maybe stress or if harvested late some strains will make pollen as an attempt at self preservation towards the end of there life cycle.

L

Lost

Are these going to herm or are they ok? My bubba is on its 5th generation for me and god knows how many generations ago it was grow from seed.. It would be really nice for these to work out and retire the older bubba...

Thoughts?

Also, are these going to be all female?

B

bicycle racer

i would not breed with them but as for growing for flowers or cloning for yourself no problem there at all. i have grown out seeds from similar circumstances and had no issues or herms mostly good results.

L

Lost

Good to hear. Im not breeding them, just need to replace my mom :)

This 98 is dank as hell and i'm hoping that a fresh mom will help even more :)

Top Bottom