A question about soak time?

• Thread starter KCS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KCS

My question regard soak time. I have went from glass tubes to 2-in stainless steel pipe 30-in long supplied by a propane canister full of butane. My best yield with that setup was 140 g of crude from 20 oz or so of flour. We changed the way we do things a little bit recently. I am now running 6 in tube 30 in Long there's about five to seven pounds of flower ground up to a fine consistency. My question is does the amount of flower soaking in butane change the duration of the time needed to do the job. I was letting the tubes soak for around 2 to 4 or 5 hours am I going to need to let the new one soak for a week or has the job been done in the same amount of time considering that it is completely full of liquid butane and a sealed container. To put it a little more simply will the 5lb run be done in a couple of hours or is it going to need to soak for a week to get as much extraction as possible. Thank you to any and all that responded this thread not looking to be told I'm an idiot simply looking for an honest intelligent answer thank you. Side note I purchased a vacuum still and have started making distalate for both the CBD crude oil of which I have 60 gallons and THC crude oil The end result is beautiful and plentiful so far with my BHO on trim I get 10 to 20% extraction on flower I'm getting between 30 and 40% extraction depending on material when I distill it I'm getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 to 80% yield.

A question about soak time
A question about soak time 2
A question about soak time 3
A question about soak time 4
freezeland2

freezeland2

Can’t answer your question but the jars look fire brother.

Reactions: KCS
Top Bottom