A Question About Strains ?

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok I was lucky that my contact was able to give me some new strains for me to grow could someone or anyone give me some info on them I received , sweet black angel, Moby dick & cheese I'm over the moon to say the least I've never had any other strain but NL #5 or #2 as some think . Thanks in advance regards One Drop the happy island gardener .

Bodean

Bodean

I know nothing about them. But I searched all 3 on leafly.com. they had descriptions of all 3. Hope that might help a little bit .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ok I was lucky that my contact was able to give me some new strains for me to grow could someone or anyone give me some info on them I received , sweet black angel, Moby dick & cheese I'm over the moon to say the least I've never had any other strain but NL #5 or #2 as some think . Thanks in advance regards One Drop the happy island gardener .
You gotta run the dick cheese hahaha!!!!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I know nothing about them. But I searched all 3 on leafly.com. they had descriptions of all 3. Hope that might help a little bit .
Oh I didn't know there was a site cheers I'll have a butcher hook .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh I didn't know there was a site cheers I'll have a butcher hook .
Holly eye watering read batman cheers for the info nice way to spend the morning over a coffee and hash joint .

greendiamond

greendiamond

I grew Dinafem's Moby Dick outdoors a couple of years ago.
I only grew one it had a good yield and a nice high.
Although they say it's Haze x White Widow I've read that it
is a certain Jack Herer cut crossed with White Widow.
I just had someone ask me yesterday if I had any left.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I grew Dinafem's Moby Dick outdoors a couple of years ago.
I only grew one it had a good yield and a nice high.
Although they say it's Haze x White Widow I've read that it
is a certain Jack Herer cut crossed with White Widow.
I just had someone ask me yesterday if I had any left.
Thank you I've been looking through a few pics I found all I can say is my name is Captain Ahab .......

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The smell off the MD when you run the stem is off the show very heavy not do much on the SBA I can't believe the difference in them .

Top Bottom