A Random Discussion From VIVOSUN, Let Us Know Your Perspectives

albitross

albitross

A window of some size is essential imo. I like a small window, i just want to peek to ensure my timers isn't misfiring. If I'm really checking out the ladies I don't want a prophylactic in the way.

F

festion

I think I would pass on a tent without a window, but I cannot tell you the last time I spent any time looking through the window in my tent. Its too hard to smell through.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I really like a medium window, i prefer it with clear plastic behind it. My spider farmer tent has a screen behind it. Lots of air loss there. Its really the only complaint i have with the tent.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

No window. The Velcro creates light leaks. Why not just unzip the tent if you’re going to look?
One of my tents is 3 years old, no issues with velcro light leaks. Often a quick peek at my plants is enough. Also it doesnt affect my temp/humidity when just looking through the window

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
One of my tents is 3 years old, no issues with velcro light leaks. Often a quick peek at my plants is enough. Also it doesnt affect my temp/humidity when just looking through the window
Nice. Still easy to unzip and peak as well. The less Velcro the better for me.

B

brazooka

A little of topic. I have bought 4 of your tents in the past - 1 2x2, 1 2x4, 2 4x4. The customer service is really good but the tent quality can be improved. The zipper is a lucky shot, some will work great and others are really bad. Also, lots of light bleeding throughout the tent, maybe because of the thickness of the material, which for a few bucks more we can get a spyder farm or gorilla tent with much better quality.

Viewing window is a good feature.

Top Bottom