A refugee from guerillaman

• Thread starter Misterdirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Greetings, THC Farmers.

I used to frequent a site that disappeared about a week ago (guerillaman). I've had this ID here for a month or two.

I'm a long time smoker and small time grower, supplying myself, a few family members and friends. I do organic soil grows, as the increase in yield I'd get from hydro is unneeded.

I've grown outdoors from about 1976 to 1994, then took a hiatus for a few years, and started indoor about 4 years ago.

I've generally preferred sativa dominant strains, but I'm definitely developing a taste for more indica leaning strains, as my current grow might indicate.

Current grow:

Sannie's Jack
TGA's vortex
G13 x Widow
Anesthesia F1
Anesthesia F2

The G13 x widow were from gift seeds, and may actually be Killer Queen Redux. I screwed up on the labeling.

Anyway, I hope to learn and share with the rest of you.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Welcome You have some nice stuff growing goodluck and stay safe

RSGD9

jagle

jagle

sannies jack, nice i just ordered some jackberry

welcome

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome to the dark side, I mean the farm

Alchemist

Alchemist

Just would like people to know that GuerillaMan.com had personal issues with our hosting company and decided to part ways after an agreement couldn't be met on their behalf. Sorry to the small but nice family we had going. We will try to be up again at some point and will continue to post here and over there when we're up to cross promote the best meds available.

I just wanted to say i'm sorry and to let users of guerillaman know that nothing shady happened other than our host being completely pathetic at business. Thanks for your interaction on gMan and we'll see ya around.
Sincerely,
Alchemist/Co2

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Hi Alchemist. I was the_passenger over on the old site.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Whoa, haven't been by this thread in a while.

Good to see you, Jay, Doc, Convex.

O

oegrow

"P" is for Pie in the sky

Hey Mr P, how the fuck are you Son!? Just thought that I would let you know that fishy ditched that sneaky Squeaky Squirrel fucker, is on the lam from the cops who are pissed off with harmless little fishy for some silly reason to do with defaming the State's Police Force, and is just about to crack the first jar of my now seven months cured HM x BB "Mexican Midget" pheno. Oh, and the Director General of the State's Health Service that needlessly hurt poor little fishy was unceremonously sacked without notice yesterday, and I'm assuming that the "expose" that I emailed to every serving politician in the country last week had something to do with that.

fishy the Magnificent

P

plant-lover68

Good to see all you guerillaman friends here. I have missed all of you very much and look forward to your posts. Same name, plant-lover68.
Anybody know where sticky icky is hanging out?

P

plant-lover68

Just would like people to know that GuerillaMan.com had personal issues with our hosting company and decided to part ways after an agreement couldn't be met on their behalf. Sorry to the small but nice family we had going. We will try to be up again at some point and will continue to post here and over there when we're up to cross promote the best meds available.

I just wanted to say i'm sorry and to let users of guerillaman know that nothing shady happened other than our host being completely pathetic at business. Thanks for your interaction on gMan and we'll see ya around.
Sincerely,
Alchemist/Co2

So, what's it going to cost to get this site back up, Alchemist? Take care.
Peace.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Hey Mr P, how the fuck are you Son!? Just thought that I would let you know that fishy ditched that sneaky Squeaky Squirrel fucker, is on the lam from the cops who are pissed off with harmless little fishy for some silly reason to do with defaming the State's Police Force, and is just about to crack the first jar of my now seven months cured HM x BB "Mexican Midget" pheno. Oh, and the Director General of the State's Health Service that needlessly hurt poor little fishy was unceremonously sacked without notice yesterday, and I'm assuming that the "expose" that I emailed to every serving politician in the country last week had something to do with that.

fishy the Magnificent

Hey fishy! Sacking fine public servants, are we? :evilgrin

What's the 'HM' part?

I've been looking for a replacement for LP1, and will grow my last old seeds out, side by side with some new (to me) strains, in December.

Top Bottom