A-Roe's Triple Nova Cannaventure Test

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

After running the Flaming Cookies I know that these girls are going to be flame. Killing all males as soon as they show they have the balls. I started out with 10 beans planted 9 and got 9 sprouts also along with the Triple Nova's i planted some Cannaventure Cush and Confetti Cake both of which I have just as high hopes for as the Triple Nova's but since this is a Triple Nova Test they will get most of the love, like they just got transplanted and fed today but no else did, even though they didn't need it.1st pic is the TN, 2nd is Cush, 3rd is Cake the last two might be backwards.
A roes triple nova cannaventure test
A roes triple nova cannaventure test 2
A roes triple nova cannaventure test 3

d420dool

d420dool

Hey a roe thats cool ur testin some cannaventure as im interested in their genetics, whats the lieages on these ones ur runnin?

A

A-Roe

As soon as the Bloom Room open up which should be in about month or so. Maybe a little longer shit I forgot I got a lot of smaller clones I just up-potted into 3 gal that I'm going to give at least two or three weeks under the 1000w Blue.

A

A-Roe

30 more daze they'll be some big girls .
looks like we'll be flippin same time though
Yeah that's how I like 'em big, when they are mature it doesn't take them long to start flowering. Sometimes it can put me in a f--ked up position if any thing herms bad, use to anyways not no more though that's why I up-potted the clones to pull any slack from me removing plants if it occurs.

SwampGrower69

SwampGrower69

I cant wait to see this grow progress. I got two freebies of Triple Nova with a pack of Cannaventure's Cookie Wreck. Both seeds sprouted and im hoping for at least one female! Keep it up A Roe those Nova's are gonna be huge!!!!

A

A-Roe

Well it looks like I wont be able to give anymore updates until Feb. reason being i took a 15 thou loss a couple months ago and it affected me during the Christmas holidays. Being broke on Christmas with nothing to give my lil girl I gave her my camera (she had asked me to buy her a DSLR) so until i can get a new one I wont have any pic updates, and I should be back in action for the first week of flowering.

A

A-Roe

Just got another camera, right now i'm halfway into week 5 flowering and things are going good except for I have two girls that are yellowing a little even though they've had full strength Cal-Mag for day one. I'll get pics up of the flowering room Friday if I dont go get the Powder Blue 10's.

SwampGrower69

SwampGrower69

I can't wait to see some pics A-Roe!!!! I had two reg seeds of Triple Nova and i got 1 female and 1 male. The female looks amazing, has some purple in the leaves too and she's only in veg. She's in a 20 gallon grow bag right now and im making sure she's a beast before i flower her. The female i have has some huge fan leaves, she's pretty crazy. I'll have to throw some pics up of her and let you check her out.

A

A-Roe

I can't wait to see some pics A-Roe!!!! I had two reg seeds of Triple Nova and i got 1 female and 1 male. The female looks amazing, has some purple in the leaves too and she's only in veg. She's in a 20 gallon grow bag right now and im making sure she's a beast before i flower her. The female i have has some huge fan leaves, she's pretty crazy. I'll have to throw some pics up of her and let you check her out.
Do she grow fast, reason I'm askng is I got one with purple tint on the underside of the leaf that vegs super fast and has nice frost on her but not as bulky as the other three.

Top Bottom