A Rookie Who Needs Direction....

• Thread starter tekj2000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Simplicio

Good to meet you all...Battling some cancer, have really found the CBD high is for me. Just started to grow my own medicine & please, can someone give me an idea on the better strain for CBD....

Cancer is best treated with both thc and cbd, with thc probably the more important.
THC can kill cells, and CBD can deprive them of their blood supply.

I treated my wife for cancer using cbd + thc during the day, and a strong indica without cbd for sleep at night.
She's doing great.
CBD is a mild stimulant, and harms sleep in some of us.
It greatly reduces the thc high, so a high cbd, low thc strain can be used during the day without too much impairment.

tekj2000

tekj2000

Cancer is best treated with both thc and cbd, with thc probably the more important.
THC can kill cells, and CBD can deprive them of their blood supply.

I treated my wife for cancer using cbd + thc during the day, and a strong indica without cbd for sleep at night.
She's doing great.
CBD is a mild stimulant, and harms sleep in some of us.
It greatly reduces the thc high, so a high cbd, low thc strain can be used during the day without too much impairment.
Simplicio, couldn't agree w you more ! Unfortunately the big pharma's are the ones keeping this subject DOWN !!! CBD has been used quietly for decades, that is over !!!!!! My time is spoken for, but, I'll be damned if I'll be quiet.....Thank you for your knowledge, Pay it Forward, PLEASE!!
Tekj2000

tekj2000

tekj2000

Heya,
Rookie here......enjoying the past few weeks becoming a cultivator, nursery educator.
But....! I believe i've found trouble, possibly Leaf Septoria ? I'm using nutrient soil, w liquid nutrients added....this strain of gorilla goo...few leaves off the bottom right now, if early enough, help me here (sorry, probably many to come), can a spray of sorts be made or purchased in order to continue my 126sq ft empire ?

Septoria
tekj2000

tekj2000

Heya,
Rookie here......enjoying the past few weeks becoming a cultivator, nursery educator.
But....! I believe i've found trouble, possibly Leaf Septoria ? I'm using nutrient soil, w liquid nutrients added....this strain of gorilla goo...few leaves off the bottom right now, if early enough, help me here (sorry, probably many to come), can a spray of sorts be made or purchased in order to continue my 126sq ft empire ?
And A Very Merry Christmas To All---Be Safe

Peace xmas
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Heya,
Can we get a full plant shot at all? I'm not sure i could diagnose septoria, or hunger, or natural shedding without seeing at least more of the plant. Tbh, that leaf looks like it went from a bit too much nitro, to now too little. The necrotic spots do look suspiciously round, but can be caused by literally millions of things. Septoria is very uncommon in a cannabis only garden. Best of luck, don't forget to bug me anytime and always more pictures as opposed to less. Whole plant, top, bottom leaves, node closeup are critical to diagnosis.

tekj2000

tekj2000

Can we get a full plant shot at all? I'm not sure i could diagnose septoria, or hunger, or natural shedding without seeing at least more of the plant. Tbh, that leaf looks like it went from a bit too much nitro, to now too little. The necrotic spots do look suspiciously round, but can be caused by literally millions of things. Septoria is very uncommon in a cannabis only garden. Best of luck, don't forget to bug me anytime and always more pictures as opposed to less. Whole plant, top, bottom leaves, node closeup are critical to diagnosis.
i'll be down there soon, and i'll do my best w pics.... thanks for quick reply....

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Forgive me, i forgot to post this earlier.
Was hoping it wouldn't be this but the white is definitely mildew. Did you spray the leaves at all? You have to make the decision on whether to treat or not. I don't have much experience with that unfortunately. It is treatable, but will delay flower. Food wise they seem all right, but you'll want to watch the ppm of runoff regularly and make sure it's around 300+. You should also trim off much of that inside foliage to reduce the fungus. You could also restart or treat and clone these. Lots of options.

Monster762

Monster762

Are you in flower? If not neem oil kills it. But neem smells n is bitter I wouldn’t use on plant in flower.
Or h2o2 spray or even iso alcohol diluted obviously. Those actually can be used in flower. I’m fighting broad mites so I been reading steady for like 2 days now. If Im in veg I’d hose it down with neem oil let sit then hose it again n lightly work with your hands as you rinse whole plant with clean water. You can leave neem on there too to prevent future issue. Neem is systemic too. But will linger smell n taste so try not to use in flower.

Monster762

Monster762

I’d never beileved iso was ok to spray on a plant. But I used 30% ethyl and plant actually softened up instead of drying out like alcohol does to everything else. Mite damage had not got worse. I know it’s different issue but no pm living through h202or iso. Period. It’ll be a 1 shot game over deal n just keep it semi dry with good airflow you’ll be set in no pro. I had rust fungus though which is harder than pm to treat. You got ant bugs yet?

Put sticky fly trap up or better yet put sticky mat trap in the pot on top soil. Not to kill em but to let you know as soon as anything is there. All issues best to be caught early. I think most of your lowers are just dying as part of life. I’d actually pull any bad ones. They won’t revive. Hey anything effected out. Then spray. Let spray soak ( although should kill on contact) then hit with same spray and rinse with water right behind it. I use shower head in shower for these projects. Milk crate to sit her on.
Any spray should be done in a low lighted area.

tekj2000

tekj2000

Forgive me, i forgot to post this earlier.
Was hoping it wouldn't be this but the white is definitely mildew. Did you spray the leaves at all? You have to make the decision on whether to treat or not. I don't have much experience with that unfortunately. It is treatable, but will delay flower. Food wise they seem all right, but you'll want to watch the ppm of runoff regularly and make sure it's around 300+. You should also trim off much of that inside foliage to reduce the fungus. You could also restart or treat and clone these. Lots of options.
Did go out n pick up some mildew spray, they do seem ok other than that, they were given to me from a neighbor who moved outta state....so right now I've these, plus a few gorilla seedlings going...thanks kid..!!

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Did go out n pick up some mildew spray, they do seem ok other than that, they were given to me from a neighbor who moved outta state....so right now I've these, plus a few gorilla seedlings going...thanks kid..!!
Np. Don't ignore other posters just for me though. The other recent posts were spot on when i read. I'm really sick also, so i can't give you the pages of information i'd like to.

PM = powdery mildew in the other post.

tekj2000

tekj2000

I’d never beileved iso was ok to spray on a plant. But I used 30% ethyl and plant actually softened up instead of drying out like alcohol does to everything else. Mite damage had not got worse. I know it’s different issue but no pm living through h202or iso. Period. It’ll be a 1 shot game over deal n just keep it semi dry with good airflow you’ll be set in no pro. I had rust fungus though which is harder than pm to treat. You got ant bugs yet?

Put sticky fly trap up or better yet put sticky mat trap in the pot on top soil. Not to kill em but to let you know as soon as anything is there. All issues best to be caught early. I think most of your lowers are just dying as part of life. I’d actually pull any bad ones. They won’t revive. Hey anything effected out. Then spray. Let spray soak ( although should kill on contact) then hit with same spray and rinse with water right behind it. I use shower head in shower for these projects. Milk crate to sit her on.
Any spray should be done in a low lighted area.
Thanks for the help, just been downstairs taking care of the bottom leafs....again, thanks !

Latest posts

Top Bottom